Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello, just found this great forum. I have a FE on order. Very excited about getting my hands on it. Looks fantastic. I am a big Ford guy but never owned a Bronco.

Anyways, been messing around with the builder today and saw all the accessories. What does everyone think? Lots of great options. Will you wait and see what else will be out there?
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the wench and lighting options are way over priced. Some of the racks and hauling stuff seems reasonable.

It’s a new type of vehicle for me, so I’m going to drive it for awhile before I make a decision on some of the accessories I will need based on how I actually use the vehicle.

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was way into the Tube doors. Till I saw $1500 on them. DId a quick comparison on aftermarket jeep tube doors and found options galore at the $350-$400 level. I'll be waiting on those to purchase from the aftermarket for sure. Same thing for the lights.
But really just want to make sure I can put Roof Rails on with a Squatch package!

Randeeezy

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think 90% of the stuff is overpriced. Go compare the B&P prices for racks and carriers with prices directly from Yakima's website. Lights and winch are overpriced too.

I think the tube step is a good value, and PPF if it's high quality and installed professionally.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going aftermarket due to the price. I would of loved to get them all from Ford, and finance them. Maybe if they gave a bundle savings then I’d consider it.

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the most part I'm going to wait until the aftermarket is stocked up. Possible even a lift kit when companies get their hands on the geometry specs for the suspension. And wheels and tires also. I'm a huge fan of both Nitto and Cooper tires and have owned a set of both. So that may be the direction I go. For now it's between a bone stock BB with Signature lights, or the Badlands.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the most part I'm going to wait until the aftermarket is stocked up. Possible even a lift kit when companies get their hands on the geometry specs for the suspension. And wheels and tires also. I'm a huge fan of both Nitto and Cooper tires and have owned a set of both. So that may be the direction I go. For now it's between a bone stock BB with Signature lights, or the Badlands.
That’s a HUGE difference ?

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s a HUGE difference ?
Yea... I know. Eventually I’ll make up my mind. Just to pass some boredom I built a wild track this morning so who knows?
Sponsored