JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all. Does anyone know when we can purchase the pod lights from the accessories page? It seems to have all of the other options besides the lights. Also, would ordering them from the parts catalog have all of the necessary parts for the dealer to install them, or do I need to do something else (e.g. order them through the dealer at a later time). I have been searching this forum for a while but haven't found the answer to this question. Thanks!
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford accessories website or order from your dealer

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all. Does anyone know when we can purchase the pod lights from the accessories page? It seems to have all of the other options besides the lights. Also, would ordering them from the parts catalog have all of the necessary parts for the dealer to install them, or do I need to do something else (e.g. order them through the dealer at a later time). I have been searching this forum for a while but haven't found the answer to this question. Thanks!
Purchased along with several other Ford options from the DIA listing. Will ship to the dealer under my order number. Dealer will install. Ford pays the dealer for the installation cost.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Purchased along with several other Ford options from the DIA listing. Will ship to the dealer under my order number. Dealer will install. Ford pays the dealer for the installation cost.
I think what he means is that they show not available when a dealer tries to order, they've been on backorder for months. How'd you get a pair ordered from a dealer?

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford pays dealer installation costs? You sure about this? My dealer tried to charge me at the time of order. After a bit of going back and forth, they said they’d do it for free. Also, during the ordering process, the pod lights, keyless entry and a few other ”dealer options” were not able to be added to my build sheet…..so how would Ford know I wanted those accessories much less pay for them?

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford pays dealer installation costs? You sure about this? My dealer tried to charge me at the time of order. After a bit of going back and forth, they said they’d do it for free. Also, during the ordering process, the pod lights, keyless entry and a few other ”dealer options” were not able to be added to my build sheet…..so how would Ford know I wanted those accessories much less pay for them?
Can’t answer about your dealer. My dealer confirmed the labor cost would be covered by Ford and entered my list of DIA items into my order under dealer installed accessories and he said it went right through.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmmmm…my build date is 8/9. Guess I need to drop by the dealer to see if they are even able to get the accessories I wanted.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when I asked my dealer recently about the “installed accessory” program, he said Ford changed course and is no longer offering it. He suggested ordering accessories from the parts department and either installing myself or paying them for installation…. Just my 2 cents…..

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmm…my build date is 8/9. Guess I need to drop by the dealer to see if they are even able to get the accessories I wanted.
There was a communication from Ford to dealers posted on one of the prior threads that explained how it works. I printed it and took it to the dealer. They read and confirmed it. However their Parts Dept didn’t know anything about it until they saw the communication. Amazing the info we have on the Bronco forums that dealers are not aware of.

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There was a communication from Ford to dealers posted on one of the prior threads that explained how it works. I printed it and took it to the dealer. They read and confirmed it. However their Parts Dept didn’t know anything about it until they saw the communication. Amazing the info we have on the Bronco forums that dealers are not aware of.
If you happen to come across the communication, please post. I’m not sure “amazing” is the right word being that most buyers know more about the vehicle they intend to purchase than the entire dealer sales force combined.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you happen to come across the communication, please post. I’m not sure “amazing” is the right word being that most buyers know more about the vehicle they intend to purchase than the entire dealer sales force combined.
I’ll look for it after work tonight

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you're using an accessory credit or want the exact look of pre-production models, there are other pod-style lights available that are better choices. Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics and STEDI all have killer products that are available immediately.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unless you're using an accessory credit or want the exact look of pre-production models, there are other pod-style lights available that are better choices. Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics and STEDI all have killer products that are available immediately.
The reason I want them from Ford is because they will come with a three-year 36,000 warranty. In addition, the extended warranty will cover them even further.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One is hard to read so I will try to find a larger pic I can attach.

Dealer Install Program.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments