First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does my dealer get credit for me ordering accessories?

I'm looking at getting a handful of the accessories, like cargo liner etc. I want to give my dealer as much credit as possible, Is it beneficial to the dealer to have my accessories shipped to the dealer or should I have them shipped to me, does it matter?

My dealer is a couple hours away but I'm willing to drive to pick up my items at the dealer.
Sponsored

DentonDreamMaker

Raptor
First Name
Claire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler, 21 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are they going to added to your deal? Get with your accessory manager and coordinate all of that. Even if you buy after the fact the aftermarket team can have items shipped to your house.
I will be calling my customers before their Broncos arrive to make sure I have all their accessories on their vehicle at time of pick up.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your accessories where ordered through the B&P and included with your deal the dealer most likely will not get a cut. I believe the only way they will get a cut is if you order the items directly through the dealer.
AFAIK Ford will reimburse the dealer for installation of items that were included in your original order.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If your accessories where ordered through the B&P and included with your deal the dealer most likely will not get a cut. I believe the only way they will get a cut is if you order the items directly through the dealer.
AFAIK Ford will reimburse the dealer for installation of items that were included in your original order.
Has anyone actually had a dealer participating in the DIO program order them any accessories yet?
Sponsored