Sponsored

Accessories? Where are the ones we really want?

OP
OP
Richw23

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With only a few thousand Broncos made so far you're not going to see an immediate flood of accessories. If they actually manage to start cranking out 200k a year then the aftermarket will really ramp up. If you're impatient about the accessories not being out yes I can't imagine the level of consternation you're experiencing waiting for your Bronco.
although i appreciate what it is youre saying, i do feel like they should at least have ford replacement parts available. that is really what i am looking for
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

although i appreciate what it is youre saying, i do feel like they should at least have ford replacement parts available. that is really what i am looking for
Such as? Replacement parts will be available soon enough. I suspect the assumption is that demand will be low initially since there are actually that many in the wild and brand new vehicles tends to not need a ton of replacement parts.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Manufacturers are designing and building as fast as they can.

I'm sure there are many issues they are running into, a couple of the top of my head:

They need a Bronco to design parts around. Ford hasn't yet, released 3D data to the general manufacturing crowd, only to a few select manufacturers.

The Covid backlog. Right now getting anything manufactured is a huge PITA. Many manufacturers are scrambling to to keep their current products built and on the shelf. Adding new products to their production schedule will only make it worse.

Last edited:

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like the slide out tailgate and some underseat lockboxes, and a tailgate table that doubles as security box.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait for SEMA in early November.

Nowherefast0294

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s funny, but now that I’m being pushed to ‘22 I’m going to be dropping a lot of accessories from my order update. I feel confident that the after market will catch up with better and cheaper options by the time I get my build date.

Roof rack (why am I getting this when I don’t even want the roof on), floor liners, recovery kits, etc…. I’m back and forth on a wench, but I’m definitely not dropping $3500 on Ford’s.

I’m sure there’s a lot of other folks in the same boat. I wonder how many Sasquatch packages are going to get dropped when some folks realize that they don’t really want to wheel and just want bigger wheels and tires. I have a feeling these delays are going to be costing Ford a lot of money.
How do you know your getting pushed to 2022 ?

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone ordered accessories from the Ford Accessories website? How long did the order take? My order status has been "in processing" for about 8 days.
Mine has been in processing since Aug 16th...emailed the local dealer that I'm picking up from, and they just sent me the invoice which I already had. So who knows when I'll get my order.
I have.... actually 2 separate orders. First order was a spare wheel cover, been almost 4 weeks since that was placed. My 2nd order was the Bimini and it arrived in about a week. So my guess is some of the items are on a back order.
The fastest route is to go to the parts counter and order there. Should arrive at the dealership in 2-3 days that way, if they don’t already have what you want on hand.

As for ordering online, the Ford Accessories site is screwy, like you all noticed with the “processing.” My rear cargo mat said “processing” for two months, so I went to the dealership and the parts guy pulled it out of the back with my name on it. No telling how long it sat there.

For online orders, I’ve found that Sunrise Ford is the best way to go. They have the cheapest prices of any Ford dealership (yes, even better than Levittown) and the shipping is fast.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fastest route is to go to the parts counter and order there. Should arrive at the dealership in 2-3 days that way, if they don’t already have what you want on hand.

As for ordering online, the Ford Accessories site is screwy, like you all noticed with the “processing.” My rear cargo mat said “processing” for two months, so I went to the dealership and the parts guy pulled it out of the back with my name on it. No telling how long it sat there.

For online orders, I’ve found that Sunrise Ford is the best way to go. They have the cheapest prices of any Ford dealership (yes, even better than Levittown) and the shipping is fast.
Thanks for the information. Might be worth a call to the dealership at minimum.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait for SEMA in early November.

I just hope it isn't 'wait for SEMA' then wait another 4-6 months for items to be available...

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So you were definitely right by calling the dealer. They had all the parts "for a while". When asked why I didnt get notified, they really didn't have an excuse. My order status still shows as in processing, with notes that "customer not notified" and then just sat in their stock room.
Sponsored