Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
oK kIDS (FORD) 29 days until we can Actually place a order , Where the hell is the rest of The Accessories , swing open gate (Table) , Front Bumper (Lights) , and so on ...................... Really ?????
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

oK kIDS (FORD) 29 days until we can Actually place a order , Where the hell is the rest of The Accessories , swing open gate (Table) , Front Bumper (Lights) , and so on ...................... Really ?????

There is over 2 and a half months until the order deadline though.........

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My suspicion is for 2021 MY we get what we have now.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure would hate to place an order on opening day, then more accessories show up 20 days later! :mad:

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They will be here soon... Ford soon.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • 12/7/2020 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 1/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 3/22/2021 - Production Start Up
If scheduling begins on January 14th wouldn't you think you should place your order prior to the 14th? I do remember reading scheduling ends at the end of January but now it seems like the 14th. I scheduled on the 7th holding out as long as I could in hopes of some additional accessory options.

TTU86

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If they can‘t get the interior right none of the rest matters.

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How I see it going.

What we have in BnP is what we get this year, everyone puts in their 21MY build and what gets built gets built. 2022 MY BnP comes out and everyone still waiting repicks what they want with the new builder and options. Me and my 2021 will be mildly miffed since I want Filson Green and would pay to go up model to get it, or they will not offer green and I will be happy as a clam....

Reactions: P.C

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have said the accessories would be available for order...but it is looking less and less likely. The number has also decreased...

What the website says now:
"Choose the series that fits you and your adventures best, then customize it even more with over 200 Ford accessories to truly make it your own."

What it did say:
Ford Bronco ACCESSORIES - where are the rest? 1604855001463

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Totally agree. For those who are planning to follow through with their order, they are making a substantial purchase. Months have passed by giving Ford a ton of time to gather our feedback and concerns. Not finalizing ordering options or making a statement this close to the opening of orders is frankly a very disrespectful and an expression of a lack of genuine appreciation to the Ford buying community. Ford should have made some sort of a statement before the 30 day mark IMO. My weariness of the "game" has outweighed my interest and patience. I have honestly lost my desire to make the purchase, as well as confidence in the whole process. Not being a jerk - just don't like Ford's lack of Communication. Communication and transparency is EVERYTHING to a customer. It is what builds loyalty to a brand.

OP
OP

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Totally agree. For those who are planning to follow through with their order, they are making a substantial purchase. Months have passed by giving Ford a ton of time to gather our feedback and concerns. Not finalizing ordering options or making a statement this close to the opening of orders is frankly a very disrespectful and an expression of a lack of genuine appreciation to the Ford buying community. Ford should have made some sort of a statement before the 30 day mark IMO. My weariness of the "game" has outweighed my interest and patience. I have honestly lost my desire to make the purchase, as well as confidence in the whole process. Not being a jerk - just don't like Ford's lack of Communication. Communication and transparency is EVERYTHING to a customer. It is what builds loyalty to a brand.
100 % agree Time is Running Out