Sponsored

Accessory addons not showing up in “track my order”?

MaximumEffort

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received my scheduled for production email today and clicked on “track my order”. It shows all the options I chose but a couple things are missing on mine.

I added the rock rails and rock lights but they’re not showing up under any of the “accessories”, “exterior”, or “packages” drop downs.

Are those just things that won’t show up or did my dealer make a mistake on the order?

278E05CB-BCD9-445B-A0E4-8E4E4DD24710.png

9AC1F1D4-81BB-4858-9C6C-979CB67064B1.png
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a direct answer for you, but the B&P/inventory system for Ford will often/always leave off dealer installed options. I noticed this when shopping for a Tremor and vehicles not lining up 100% when I went to view them in person from what I could see online. If you didn't drill down in the dealer small print or look at the window sticker, you'd have no clue.

Also, according to my dealer, a lot of parts people ordered on the early B&P have been kicked to being dealer installed options and will not ship attached.

Take both with a grain of salt and confirm with your dealer if you can.

OP
OP

MaximumEffort

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't have a direct answer for you, but the B&P/inventory system for Ford will often/always leave off dealer installed options. I noticed this when shopping for a Tremor and vehicles not lining up 100% when I went to view them in person from what I could see online. If you didn't drill down in the dealer small print or look at the window sticker, you'd have no clue.

Also, according to my dealer, a lot of parts people ordered on the early B&P have been kicked to being dealer installed options and will not ship attached.

Take both with a grain of salt and confirm with your dealer if you can.
good point. I’ll just have to call my dealer and see if they can provide any info. Thanks for the response!

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea any accessories or parts that are dealer installed and not installed directly from factory, may not show because you may be seeing the specs from manu and not all together . Just check with your dealer and I’d ask for another final printout now that you got a ViN

robela2

Big Bend
First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Received my scheduled for production email today and clicked on “track my order”. It shows all the options I chose but a couple things are missing on mine.

I added the rock rails and rock lights but they’re not showing up under any of the “accessories”, “exterior”, or “packages” drop downs.

Are those just things that won’t show up or did my dealer make a mistake on the order?

Ford Bronco Accessory addons not showing up in “track my order”? 9AC1F1D4-81BB-4858-9C6C-979CB67064B1

Ford Bronco Accessory addons not showing up in “track my order”? 9AC1F1D4-81BB-4858-9C6C-979CB67064B1
I had the same thing happen with my order in regards to rock rails. I called the dealer and they said those will be installed at the dealership...whatever that means.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
good point. I’ll just have to call my dealer and see if they can provide any info. Thanks for the response!
Ask for the DORA. Also Black Diamond comes with rock rails so you should not be charged for those.

Ford Bronco Accessory addons not showing up in “track my order”? 1623872654839

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WBDO is different than the Build & Price. Rock Rails and some other things aren't or at least weren't on the WBDO system. Those will need to be ordered by you through the accessory site or by your dealer once they're available on that system. At least this is how it is as far as I know.

So if you just handed your dealer the build & price print out or sat there and went through build & price with a salesman, they probably didn't put in those accessories in WBDO because they just weren't/aren't there. I sat with the inventory manager at my dealership and we went through the WBDO system to get my order in and that was the case. Rock Rails were not in the system at time of order for me.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer made a note at the bottom of my order to confirm it will be added after the build

06B940A1-66D7-43F2-92B8-2D32F0AC1465.png

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to highjack the thread, but how can you tell if the price for the accessories includes dealer installation?
Sponsored