Sponsored

Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations?

Chisox0508

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was looking for a quality rail to place on my dash. Anybody have any recommendations? I found this one by IAG (https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-full-length-dash-mount-rail-system-2021-ford-bronco) that seems cool, but I also was looking for what type of Mount I needed to get to fit the rail. For both a phone, a GoPro, and other attachments that I may need in the future.

Also if you have a better rail, please link it, Iā€™d like to check it out!
Sponsored

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Chisox0508

Chisox0508

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I went with 67 Designs phone holder. Like it a lot with the carbon fiber arm. well made and does not budge. Also the rail from AR is nice and does not require any drilling. They now make a little bit smaller one that I would suggest checking out. I added a picantinny screw holder for a gopro from Amazon. i get a lot of compliments on this set up. The rail adds a lot of interest to the dash.

Ford Bronco Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations? IMG_1122.JPG

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also using 67 Designs arm/Mount and waiting for my AR BYODR to ship

Sponsored

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was looking for a quality rail to place on my dash. Anybody have any recommendations? I found this one by IAG (https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-full-length-dash-mount-rail-system-2021-ford-bronco) that seems cool, but I also was looking for what type of Mount I needed to get to fit the rail. For both a phone, a GoPro, and other attachments that I may need in the future.

I have one of the @EIGHTLUG AR BAM BYODR (Badlands) . Love mine and it will last as long as my Bronco. It's definitely future proof.

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went with 67 Designs phone holder. Like it a lot with the carbon fiber arm. well made and does not budge. Also the rail from AR is nice and does not require any drilling. They now make a little bit smaller one that I would suggest checking out. I added a picantinny screw holder for a gopro from Amazon. i get a lot of compliments on this set up. The rail adds a lot of interest to the dash.

Ford Bronco Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations? IMG_1122.JPG
I've been looking for this style Phone Holder for my rail -- Can you provide a link please?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This provides a lot of mounting options - only $9 on Amazon once you've picked out a BYOD bar.
Ford Bronco Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations? BYOD

OP
OP
Chisox0508

Chisox0508

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations? BYOD
I like the 67 Design full rail but I wanted to get one that didnā€™t require drilling. I may buy some of their mounts to use though because they look like they should be compatible with other rails.
Iā€™d like a charging MagSafe mount, but i wonder how itā€™d hold up on the trail.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just as an FYI, that IAG rail seems to be the same one as the ones on Amazon by Mabett, Xipex, etc but those are available for $40ish instead. I got one off Amazon and I really like the quality of it, so if you do decide to get one I'd save some cash and get it from there too

Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use the 67 Designs and AR BYOD rail also. Love them!
67 Designs

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m using 67 Designs carbon fiber arms (I have two), with their MagSafe mount for my phone. Iā€™ve got an AR SLAP on order which will expand my options with the arms.
Ford Bronco Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations? FA5DC3A9-91B5-4600-A1DE-5B801EAFFB28

Ford Bronco Accessory Rail & Applicable Mounts For Dashboard - recommendations? 3737C3C8-9711-4FC6-8CE2-38D1F9D75611