Sponsored

ACFAB Quick disconnect, swaybar -- clicking noises?

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone noticed more noise than normal from the suspension when you have these quick disconnects installed? Sounds like a clicking, especially if you take the steering wheel and shake it back left and right you can hear the clicking.
Sponsored

Sruiz

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone noticed more noise than normal from the suspension when you have these quick disconnects installed? Sounds like a clicking, especially if you take the steering wheel and shake it back left and right you can hear the clicking.
I have the same issue, noise coming specifically from the driver's side only. I even double checked the heims to make sure they were tight. It was getting so annoying because every shift in weight or bump would cause clicking sounds. I eventually removed them and went back to stock and no more noise. I sent an email to ACFAB and he sent me some rubber o-rings, but if I install them, it won't allow me to insert the snap rings.

So now the $300 quick disconnects are just sitting in my garage.

OP
OP
Cobrafang

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the same issue, noise coming specifically from the driver's side only. I even double checked the heims to make sure they were tight. It was getting so annoying because every shift in weight or bump would cause clicking sounds. I eventually removed them and went back to stock and no more noise. I sent an email to ACFAB and he sent me some rubber o-rings, but if I install them, it won't allow me to insert the snap rings.

So now the $300 quick disconnects are just sitting in my garage.
Yea same side of car for me. I just disconnected them so running around without sway bar...only effects me driving like a F1 driver at least I think so...I don’t mind now I know what it is so I might reconnect. I was worried I did not tighten something right....LOL
Sponsored