Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am currently active duty air force E-5, been serving for 13 years now. Just seeing who else on this forum is active or retired and what you reserved (if applicable)

I reserved a base, i plan on modifying it to all ends.
Sponsored

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good to hear and thanks for this thread. I am an Active (close to retirement) Army Chaplain. Just moved from Hawaii and been waiting for about a year to purchase a new vehicle. I had a list and was ready to start test driving. I had been mildly following the Bronco but did not expect to reserve one. As the leaks began flowing I saw that the new Bronco might be what I was actually looking for. The $100 reservation was a no brainer, so I watched the reveal and wow!
I reserved a Black Diamond 4DR. As of now I plan to configure with Mid package, as much tech as I can get, tow hitch, hard top and those Steelies... Love them!

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Active duty AF here too. Haven't reserved yet... Still deciding on either reserving the black diamond or base. Or maybe just waiting and buying used or second model year. I'm currently daily driving a 94 bronco so no real rush.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im newly Commissioned and activate with the AF and start my Pilot Training May 9th at Vance AFB, OK. I have not reserved anything since I’m broke until my activation, and realistically I won’t be getting a Bronco for about 2-3 years. A guy can dream though!

Sponsored

Akwoolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator, GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Army Vet here in West Michigan. Armor crewman and recruiter back in the day. Currently reserved an OBX 4 door. Considering other options as the time gets closer. Reading these forums constantly makes me question all of my options. ?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Retired after 24 yrs of active/reserve Army, married to a 20yr O-6 Air Force JAG, son spent 5 yrs in the Marines and decided after he got back from Afghanistan there were better ways to make a living. Can't say I blame him.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I apologize for crashing your thread as I'm not military and never was.

I just wanted to say to all here and those who've yet to post....

Thank you for your service! ??

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prior active, currently reserves but over in the sandbox right now. Living in FL and work full time for the Lockheed Space program. I reserved a 2 door badlands, looking forward to start modding it.
Bro you're eligible for the military auto source purchasing. Factory price, no dealership markups/delivery fees plus an automatic rebate lock-in for the lowest rebate until you pick up the bronco. I'll message you the email of my rep and he can help you out if you have more questions.

So I went in yesterday to put down my deposit and lock in my order. They don't have the Bronco available yet in their system so they're locking in base F150's for preapproval of the order since they're similar in price. He added in the comments "4 door Bronco" so their main office will know to account for the Bronco order as Ford has limited MAS numbers until they can gauge how many will be ordered/will sell. It was very easy, I took in my LES and orders and it was $500 to hold my spot in the order queue. He said they price match any lower pricing including A plans and they've only had A plan beat them out twice since he's been working for them. Another perk is after pickup you get a 14 day price match guarantee so if you find a similar model at a dealership for a lower price than you paid you send in the invoice for that vehicle and they'll send you a check on the difference.
Sponsored