Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My name is Tony. I served in the US Army (some Active and most Reserves) for just shy of 9 years and ETS'd Honorably in May of 2017. I came into the Army as a 25B (Information Systems Analyst) and later reclassed to 88N (Transportation Control Management) about four years later. My duty stations while enlisted were Fort Gordon, GA, Fort Riley, KS, and Fort Leonard Wood, MO. I completed one tour of duty in the RC East region of Afghanistan in 2013 on FOBs Warrior and Ghazni.

I look forward to sharing more with my fellow brothers and sisters and hearing from you all. Hooah!
Sponsored

Last edited:

TXAG

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not served in the military, both grandpas served. I have great respect for those that have served and sacrificed in so many ways for our great nation. Thank you each and every one of you! God Bless!

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Former coastie here. Guess I'm one of the very few lol. Plan on a base 4 door with 2.7 and squatch

Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sgt USMC here, 7yrs, 17 countries, 17 months, 7 ships... Philly now, getting OB.. drive it like a Humvee.. boonie hop the crap out of it... lol

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

USAF '87 to '99. Command & control guy. Six years as E-3 AWACS aircrew dog then six years flying a desk or a truck. That was a different life ago. Now working with a bunch of former AFOSI bubbas in DC.

Reserved a 2-dr OBX but now squarely committed to the 2-dr manual Black Diamond Beach Bronco. Color likely to be Area 51 but could go with Iconic Silver. Just annoyed that every third car on the road is silver.

Go Air Force. Yankee Air Pirates.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just went through this and they use TroopID (ID.me) to verify one's credentials. I recommend all vets to establish their profile with a TroopID as you only have to provide your DD-214 to one organization (ID.me) instead of sharing the info with other vendors.

By the way, I'm not sure if I ever introduced myself in the veteran roll-call threads. Served 6 years in the Army (11-Bravo and 19-Echo).

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10 year USAF Vet, working as DOD civilian! I had a great time dragging my knuckles as a crew chief on AWACS, now I get to send out weather updates from the Tinker Depot MOC. I reserved a Outer Banks but believe I can get all the things I want on the Big Bend (Race Red, Modular Top, 2.7/Auto, and Squatch).
I was in the 965th and 966th from '88-'92 at KTIK. Crew dog.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Join the mustang club Of America for $22 annual fee
Yeah I was planning on that, but I swore I heard or read somewhere that vets can get it for free. Maybe thatā€™s just my mind looking for ways to save cash for that extra upgrade i really donā€™t need.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I was planning on that, but I swore I heard or read somewhere that vets can get it for free. Maybe thatā€™s just my mind looking for ways to save cash for that extra upgrade i really donā€™t need.
I didnā€™t want to waste time so I jumped on it for the savings
Sponsored