Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife is active duty army...I thought the Bronco was off-limits for any discount? She also already has a Mach E and loves it! Well, I love it, too...darn thing is fast as heck and fun to drive...plus, no gas costs is huge right now.
Sounds like your wife is building herself a mighty fine collection of cool rides! Does she let you borrow them, or just to fill it, clean it or service it?:D
Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like your wife is building herself a mighty fine collection of cool rides! Does she let you borrow them, or just to fill it, clean it or service it?:D
I try to drive it whenever I can but she uses it a ton...has a long way to work each day. The electric has been a nice savings on gas as of late... It is fun to wash and wax as it' not too big and it looks great when done. The car needs virtually no servicing...occasional tire rotation, brake checks, fluid, etc....most everything else is a software update.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco is enroute. My dealer is telling me that the Military Appreciation rebate doesn't include Bronco. Anyone have any luck getting that applied when they purchased?

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer told me the same thing yesterday.
Thanks. It does state in their FAQs that Bronco (and lots other) are not eligible. Just curious if any dealers are giving it anyway. I suspect not.

Sponsored

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll see when mine comes in; I live/work just outside Ft. Knox so maybe they'll hook me up with something else but I doubt it. I never got any of the freebies that other members on here got - but the Bronco was built and awaiting shipment.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The latter...she loves the Mach-E, btw...so do I...it's truly awesome!

I'd love to order a bronco but it doesn't seem like there will ever be a time to do so... :-(

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Greetings,

i am reaching out to all warriors active/ret/guard/reserve. I have a theory that Ford Broncos help with battle stress, chronic pain and depression. I wanted to create a space where we can share our success stories. l’ll go first.

I am retired E-7 USAF. I have some ptsd issues as well as serious chronic pain. I have noticed that my bronco, this site and a few friends on here have helped me reduce my issues. I have something to look forward too. And I have a distraction from my pain. So thank you all.

I look forward to hearing from more veterans Or first responders. Have a great night. And I pray God helps you Win the battles you’re still fighting. God bless.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for responding. Every warror's experience is different but I’m convinced they all had heartache. I’m sorry. But I’m glad that you found a distraction. If you ever need anything I am here to held. And I’m hoping this thread will create a safety net for all of us with the common bond of Broncos joining us. Not sorrow.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Greetings,

i am reaching out to all warriors active/ret/guard/reserve. I have a theory that Ford Broncos help with battle stress, chronic pain and depression. I wanted to create a space where we can share our success stories. l’ll go first.

I am retired E-7 USAF. I have some ptsd issues as well as serious chronic pain. I have noticed that my bronco, this site and a few friends on here have helped me reduce my issues. I have something to look forward too. And I have a distraction from my pain. So thank you all.

I look forward to hearing from more veterans Or first responders. Have a great night. And I pray God helps you Win the battles you’re still fighting. God bless.
PTSD?

Was it a bad wheel on the office chair?

Just kidding, as a former USAF Airman and recently retired Navy guy, I couldn't resist an interservice joke. I hope that you laughed a little!

Where in Texas are you?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PTSD?

Was it a bad wheel on the office chair?

Just kidding, as a former USAF Airman and recently retired Navy guy, I couldn't resist an interservice joke. I hope that you laughed a little!

For my wife I think it was the lack of a stocked mini bar on TDY.
As an Army guy, I sure liked living on or near Air Force bases. Was always amazed how much stuff actually worked.

n5mj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 FSB, '97 Ranger, '03 Sport Trac, '11 SHO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also retired AF, Desert Shield/Storm. Have a 93 OBS Bronco and a 22 BB. Also retired voluteer FF/EMT. Saw more nasty as a VF/EMT than in 20 years in USAF, but the Broncos are a lot of fun to play outside with.