Sponsored

Active Duty Military "Special" pricing plans?

BimmerFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 GT3RS, E30 M3, Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't believe I qualify for any of the special Ford pricing Plans (X plan, etc) but I was wondering if Ford has a program for active military?

Thanks in advance,
Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Usually $500 off any new vehicle. No specific plan.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't believe I qualify for any of the special Ford pricing Plans (X plan, etc) but I was wondering if Ford has a program for active military?

Thanks in advance,
You can qualify for the X plan if you become a member of Mustang Club of America! It's only $25 for a year and you don't have to own a Mustang. You get an X plan PIN after 60 days. I tried it and we'll see how it goes.

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw in another thread that someone screenshot a picture off Ford's website and the Bronco is excluded for the Military. This is somewhat typical for a new vehicle, first-year releases since they have to show investors their numbers.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks in advance,
Are you deployed or stationed overseas? Check into Military Auto Sales.

Sponsored

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly don't remember any direct-to-military discounts on a new/redesigned vehicle other than the being on the way out and they were pushing a deal on the redesigned Camaro at KAF.

What I do remember was the AER loan requests with high APR fully loaded trucks on the list....

OP
OP
BimmerFreak

BimmerFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 GT3RS, E30 M3, Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I honestly don't remember any direct-to-military discounts on a new/redesigned vehicle other than the being on the way out and they were pushing a deal on the redesigned Camaro at KAF.

What I do remember was the AER loan requests with high APR fully loaded trucks on the list....
? no doubt. I’ve had to write many counseling statements for that very thing...
Joes be’in Joes....

I’m a cash buyer without a trade and just signed up for the mustang club so that I can qualify for X-Plan pricing. I hope I’m able to throw the 500.00 military discount on top. ?

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Joes be’in Joes....
I've been out almost a decade now, already feels like another lifetime but that statement sums up the entire experience.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Military Auto Sales saved me lots of $$ when I ordered my 16 fusion 2.0 ecoboost but you have to be outside of the US for that

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks in advance,
Not sure about big Ford, but ask the dealer you are going through. Sometimes local dealers have special incentive programs.

Do you have a link for that? I googled vetdeals and nothing came up except RetailMeNot and other coupon sites

Sponsored

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Kjay

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974/2015 Corvette, 2012 Jeep Rubicon,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On FORD Salutes This is in the Small Print: Military Appreciation Cash is available to active members, retirees, veterans within 24 months of separation and immediate family members of U.S. military branches who are U.S. residents. This program provides $500 Bonus Cash on a purchase or lease of eligible new 2019/2020/2021 Ford vehicles. Not available on Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®, Mustang Shelby® GT350R, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Bronco and Mustang Mach-E. May be used with other Ford public offers. Limit 5 purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by 9/30/20. Contact your dealer for complete details and eligibility.

I did find where on Veterans Advantage if you pay the annual fee, you are part of the x-plan at that point. Veterans Rewards program

Hope you find this helpful.