First Name
Dman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When can we expect to see the actual production Bronco at SoCal dealerships? Anyone hear of any dealerships getting the Bronco as a show vehicle? I would love to see the Bronco in person. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The common thought is mid-late May at the earliest. "Mannequin" is the popular in the know verbiage.

Welcome back.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord @XCR440 Did Ford miscommunicate with respect to "mannequin" and FCTP? I was under the impression that they were different vehicles.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got this email last week...bronco event at my dealer. They did confirm they will have 2 on site. Not sure on trim and highly doubt they’ll let anyone test drive...but it’s something 🤷‍♂️ I posted on another thread i think this is the “welcome to the family” event that was supposed to happen in Feb...🤷‍♂️

1D986E66-E3BD-46C2-8392-2A4D970F7F18.png

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord @XCR440 Did Ford miscommunicate with respect to "mannequin" and FCTP? I was under the impression that they were different vehicles.
Hey. 'Mannequin' is just another name for the FCTP units if that's the question. FCTP is their traditional name but they've been dubbed 'mannequin's because we have to accessorize them. I just checked and our two units have a build week assigned at the end of May. I'd estimate mid-June delivery if all goes according to the prophesy.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey. 'Mannequin' is just another name for the FCTP units if that's the question. FCTP is their traditional name but they've been dubbed 'mannequin's because we have to accessorize them. I just checked and our two units have a build week assigned at the end of May. I'd estimate mid-June delivery if all goes according to the prophesy.
Eric, thank you for clarification!

Big AZ

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When can we expect to see the actual production Bronco at SoCal dealerships? Anyone hear of any dealerships getting the Bronco as a show vehicle? I would love to see the Bronco in person. Thanks in advance.
My dealer said they should receive their mannequins next week.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked and our two units have a build week assigned at the end of May. I'd estimate mid-June delivery if all goes according to the prophesy.
OOOOO whatcha getting? Not that I'll be able to go visit and see until mid-July (thanks Uncle Sam). And by that time mine could potentially be showing up shortly anyway.

Sponsored

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OOOOO whatcha getting? Not that I'll be able to go visit and see until mid-July (thanks Uncle Sam). And by that time mine could potentially be showing up shortly anyway.
Nothing cool. Someone at Ford chose the builds for dealerships. We got a 4door manual Big Bend std pkg in black, and a 2door 2.3 automatic outerbanks high pkg in antimatter.

Last edited:

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs