Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Correct! 10+ degrees is sufficient.
Not sure what the ETA is on this. I will ask around and get back to you.
Thank you..... Waiting for your reply..... need soon.

Mamallama

Big Bend
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BRONFKIK_v2.jpg

Tetris, the frustrating game that we all play when loading up for a trip. Let’s not forget those dreadful instances of unloading and reloading multiple items just to reach a single piece of gear. ARB’s Modular Drawer System makes better use of your Broncos cargo area by combining storage, organization, accessibility, and security into a single system.

Screenshot at Jul 21 10-01-30.png

This Ford Bronco specific drawer system includes a side floor kit that follows the factory interior lines allowing your cargo area to remain flat and level. There is no unused space with this system; the quick release panels on both sides reveal additional cubbies that can be utilized as extra storage.

11.png

The 300lb rated roller floor top slides out 16-inches making it the perfect location to mount your ARB fridge, lithium-ion portable battery, and any other gear that needs easy access.

Screenshot at Jul 21 10-07-25.png

Beneath the roller floor top is the main attraction, the 300lbs rated, 3.74 cubic foot lockable storage. The 16-inch extension provides more than enough access for your valuable gear. The marine grade carpet covers the entire drawer system, giving the system OE style finish and you peace of mind when you're stuck in the rain with the top off your Bronco.

10.png

Installation

Leave the drill and drill bits in the toolbox. This drawer system attaches to existing factory mounts keeping the swear words and tools thrown across the garage down to a minimum!

Additional Features & Details
  • Anti-Roll Back System locks drawer in open position, prevents unintentional closing
  • Locking mechanisms prevent rattle
  • Purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners for smooth, quiet operation
  • UV Stable carpet resists abrasion, conceals dirt
  • Slam shut/pull open handles make drawer operation easy and secure
  • Drawer handle is key lockable and roller floor top is slide lockable for added security
  • Load capacity: 300lbs drawer & 300lbs sliding top
  • Internal Dimension: 25”L X 28.7”W X 8.6”H
  • External Dimension: 27”L X 33”W X 11”H
  • Drawer Extension: 16”
  • Roller Floor Extension: 16”
  • Installed Weight: 106lbs
Roller Drawer Kit #RDK5400010 consists of drawer #RDRF790 & Fitting Kit #BRONFKIK
https://arbusa.com/ford-bronco/storage-solutions/

09-arb-bronco-interior.jpg

that’s great but this won’t work at all for a soft top right?

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That looks great. Does the top slide out? I see there are two seams. Can you add some pics with it opened and prove some measurements, oh heck why don't you just build me one!! :0)
I actually have a full writeup on mine here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eeping-platform-diy-build.42108/#post-1356778

Two drawers and then the sides flip up on hinges. I have a second board that stacks on top that can then be placed on top of the rear seats, folded down, to make a 6' sleeping platform.

It's out because I'm changing the top material to a 1/4" rubber utility mat as I wasn't pleased with the old "felt" material. This will add a decent chunk of weight to mine but make it much more durable and things won't slide anymore.

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really want one of these but I can't come to terms with that price for a drawer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The drawer system will work fine with the soft top. Utilizing the sliding top with a fridge may be tricky. You'd have to push the rear window up for the fridge to slide all the way out.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It'll SORT of work with the soft top. We were one of the first dealers to install this (if not THE first dealer, i've not seen any other dealers do these yet).

Our demo truck has a soft top. So what we found was when you pull the drawer out, you can still access the 47 qt fridge although you can't open it ALL the way up, but it was still accessible.

Hard top owners will have more access but with a soft top you can still open the 47qt fridge (a smaller fridge would give you easier access). You'll be able to open the fridge top about 1/2 as much as you normally could.

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System Drawer4

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It'll SORT of work with the soft top. We were one of the first dealers to install this (if not THE first dealer, i've not seen any other dealers do these yet).

Our demo truck has a soft top. So what we found was when you pull the drawer out, you can still access the 47 qt fridge although you can't open it ALL the way up, but it was still accessible.

Hard top owners will have more access but with a soft top you can still open the 47qt fridge (a smaller fridge would give you easier access). You'll be able to open the fridge top about 1/2 as much as you normally could.

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System Drawer4
Thanks for this! 🙌

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tetris, the frustrating game that we all play when loading up for a trip. Let’s not forget those dreadful instances of unloading and reloading multiple items just to reach a single piece of gear. ARB’s Modular Drawer System makes better use of your Broncos cargo area by combining storage, organization, accessibility, and security into a single system.

This Ford Bronco specific drawer system includes a side floor kit that follows the factory interior lines allowing your cargo area to remain flat and level. There is no unused space with this system; the quick release panels on both sides reveal additional cubbies that can be utilized as extra storage.

The 300lb rated roller floor top slides out 16-inches making it the perfect location to mount your ARB fridge, lithium-ion portable battery, and any other gear that needs easy access.

Beneath the roller floor top is the main attraction, the 300lbs rated, 3.74 cubic foot lockable storage. The 16-inch extension provides more than enough access for your valuable gear. The marine grade carpet covers the entire drawer system, giving the system OE style finish and you peace of mind when you're stuck in the rain with the top off your Bronco.

Installation

Leave the drill and drill bits in the toolbox. This drawer system attaches to existing factory mounts keeping the swear words and tools thrown across the garage down to a minimum!

Additional Features & Details
  • Anti-Roll Back System locks drawer in open position, prevents unintentional closing
  • Locking mechanisms prevent rattle
  • Purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners for smooth, quiet operation
  • UV Stable carpet resists abrasion, conceals dirt
  • Slam shut/pull open handles make drawer operation easy and secure
  • Drawer handle is key lockable and roller floor top is slide lockable for added security
  • Load capacity: 300lbs drawer & 300lbs sliding top
  • Internal Dimension: 25”L X 28.7”W X 8.6”H
  • External Dimension: 27”L X 33”W X 11”H
  • Drawer Extension: 16”
  • Roller Floor Extension: 16”
  • Installed Weight: 106lbs
Roller Drawer Kit #RDK5400010 consists of drawer #RDRF790 & Fitting Kit #BRONFKIK
https://arbusa.com/ford-bronco/storage-solutions/

Thanks for posting information! Great details and explanation of your drawer system. I have huge respect for ARB products. Regarding this current drawer system, I have two concerns:
1) The single drawer system seems to cover up/render useless potential storage space between the drawer sides and the interior sides of the Bronco cargo area. Based on your provided drawer system measurements, I calculate the volume of inaccessible storage space to total almost 2 cu. feet (specifically, .9667 cu. ft. of volume foot per side).
2) As others have mentioned here, the carpet covering has drawbacks (e.g., dirt and moisture retention, dog-hair magnet). Seems a plastic laminate covering application (similar to what Goose Gear uses) would better serve the storage system.
That said, I'm excited about your development of serious overlanding accessories for the Bronco platform.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting information! Great details and explanation of your drawer system. I have huge respect for ARB products. Regarding this current drawer system, I have two concerns:
1) The single drawer system seems to cover up/render useless potential storage space between the drawer sides and the interior sides of the Bronco cargo area. Based on your provided drawer system measurements, I calculate the volume of inaccessible storage space to total almost 2 cu. feet (specifically, .9667 cu. ft. of volume foot per side).
2) As others have mentioned here, the carpet covering has drawbacks (e.g., dirt and moisture retention, dog-hair magnet). Seems a plastic laminate covering application (similar to what Goose Gear uses) would better serve the storage system.
That said, I'm excited about your development of serious overlanding accessories for the Bronco platform.
The space between the drawer sides and interior sides is accessible. The side panels the cover the area are quick release. Here is an example (this is not a Bronco)

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System 80FK_a

Carpet matches the OE finish. Part of our goal many of our products is to make them look "factory". The carpet is marine grade and does not hold pet hair like normal carpet does. It can easily be brushed off. Plastic drawers will look beat after their first year, they scratch easy and the color tends to fade.

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, it would be ok to store it at a angle like in the photo, and not void the warranty, and still work when needed?? Do you know what angle I could get away with to still be ok?? Trying to build a shelf system, and need to determine best place to mount. Thanks...... and do you plan on having any sales on these anytime soon??
This bracket is now available.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This bracket is now available.
Sorry, went a different route. The Jacks have been on the market for awhile, and I have heard nothing good from most guys that have got them. Mostly leaking, and not holding pressure when needed. I know of 4 people that had them leak, one when it was shipped. All tried to get warranty, and were told they have to ship it back to Australia...... really?? A Big Pass for me......

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How “easy/quick” is removal of this system if I need to have access to the full rear cargo space? When rear seats are folded down, does this system sit flush or above the tops of the rear folded seat? With fridge slideout fully extended, can you open the fridge completely or does lid hit any part of the hard top opening? Any pics of fridge mounted sideways?
Sponsored