First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally settled on the ADD Rock Fighter after looking at tons of bumpers. Very impressed with quality. Install wasn’t difficult at all-love the look and I think it will be very functional on the tougher trails I do with the Wildtrak.

B7D00990-B347-4C72-835F-686C550BD05F.jpeg

E495561F-4B3F-49A1-B81C-2767B608EE87.jpeg

EEDAB1D7-86F8-4E08-8D19-4F91C9EAB99B.jpeg
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good. I'm considering this one as well. Plus ADD is a local AZ company. I see you're in AZ and so am I. It definitely appears to have higher clearance, but is it exposing a lot of the rear undercarriage as a trade-off? Exhaust & exhaust brackets? Thank you.

OP
OP
ArizonaWildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good. I'm considering this one as well. Plus ADD is a local AZ company. I see you're in AZ and so am I. It definitely appears to have higher clearance, but is it exposing a lot of the rear undercarriage as a trade-off? Exhaust & exhaust brackets? Thank you.
I would have to get measurements from old OEM plastic bumper. Much more clearance on the ends, which is what I was wanting for rock crawling. I don’t think it compromises anything versus OEM. Plastic was getting scratched up.

They are out of Mesa-I picked up myself from their factory. They offer a “will call discount” if you ask. Talk to Sam in their sales dept.

Ford Bronco ADD Rock Fighter rear bumper installed 2E5B6F1A-4C0E-4285-B66C-776D3B3D3198

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

but is it exposing a lot of the rear undercarriage as a trade-off? Exhaust & exhaust brackets? Thank you.
Hit them with some high temp black spray paint to make less visible. (y)

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hit them with some high temp black spray paint to make less visible. (y)
Good idea, but I just installed a stainless Borla axle-back exhaust, which looks great all tucked up high with chrome tips. Probably should have got the black stainless finish option then if I go this route.

Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally settled on the ADD Rock Fighter after looking at tons of bumpers. Very impressed with quality. Install wasn’t difficult at all-love the look and I think it will be very functional on the tougher trails I do with the Wildtrak.

B7D00990-B347-4C72-835F-686C550BD05F.jpeg

E495561F-4B3F-49A1-B81C-2767B608EE87.jpeg

EEDAB1D7-86F8-4E08-8D19-4F91C9EAB99B.jpeg
Looks great 👍. I have the same color Wildtrak and that same bumper being delivered on Tuesday. Is there any directions with it for removal of stock and install? If not, can you give some pointers as I am a bit nervous of tackling this.🫤

OP
OP
ArizonaWildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great 👍. I have the same color Wildtrak and that same bumper being delivered on Tuesday. Is there any directions with it for removal of stock and install? If not, can you give some pointers as I am a bit nervous of tackling this.🫤
Install was not overly difficult, I followed the instructions on the website and a YouTube video and it was pretty straightforward. Make sure you mark your park sensors for proper orientation before you remove them from the OEM bumper, or else they will go haywire (like mine did). :)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...nco-Rock-Fighter-Rear-Bumper.pdf?v=1653431403

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great, any issues with the sensors?

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are out of Mesa-I picked up myself from their factory. They offer a “will call discount” if you ask. Talk to Sam in their sales dept.
Do you mind sharing how much you paid at ADD direct with the “will call” discount? I’d love to go pick one up from them direct, but there are some retailers online that seem to be selling it for a couple hundred bucks less than their MSRP. Thank you.

OP
OP
ArizonaWildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was about $80 off. But I also didn’t have to pay sales tax, as I bought it through my business with my AZ reseller permit. So, it saved me about $220. When I was in market, I couldn’t find it cheaper anywhere else, but there might be some deals out there now.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you mind sharing how much you paid at ADD direct with the “will call” discount? I’d love to go pick one up from them direct, but there are some retailers online that seem to be selling it for a couple hundred bucks less than their MSRP. Thank you.
I paid $1,388 plus tax Free shipping. $1,457. Installed by myself last night. Looks great 🙂

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs