First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Dealer messed up and the Ford sound deadening wasn't installed. They provided it to me after delivery. Thought I may just go without. I bought kilmat to help insulate a little more and help with the sound in the vehicle when on the phone or just driving around. Helps with sound in the vehicle when on the phone. It doesn't do much for the wind noise but it does lessen it. I think because it's not echoing off all the bare material. Should have taken more pics or a video of the process. It was a process though. Rear Hardtop is not easy to get off. Did notice some scratched paint from the factory as this is the first time taking the top off. Did like they embossed bronco in the top which will rarely be seen.

IMG_20221228_093201.jpg

IMG_20221228_093214_01.jpg

20221228_094226.jpg

20221228_095438.jpg

20221228_095443.jpg
Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent work!

I think that the best answer for reducing noise that I've seen.

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer messed up and the Ford sound deadening wasn't installed. They provided it to me after delivery. Thought I may just go without. I bought kilmat to help insulate a little more and help with the sound in the vehicle when on the phone or just driving around. Helps with sound in the vehicle when on the phone. It doesn't do much for the wind noise but it does lessen it. I think because it's not echoing off all the bare material. Should have taken more pics or a video of the process. It was a process though. Rear Hardtop is not easy to get off. Did notice some scratched paint from the factory as this is the first time taking the top off. Did like they embossed bronco in the top which will rarely be seen.
The picture with the headliner you added now black, did you add a layer over the kilmat? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Devils68

Devils68

Everglades
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
The picture with the headliner you added now black, did you add a layer over the kilmat? Thanks in advance.
I had the bare roof piece and then added the killmat. I added the factory headliner over the killmat. Let me know if you have any questions.