First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2020 Ford Expedition, 2021 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t have an electric mountain bike, but I do have electric shifting and an electric seat post. They both run on small batteries that I forget to charge from time to time. I figured I’d install some flush mount ports in the back that run off off of the cigarette lighter port.

I screwed the ports in to the plastic. The battery bays are just using double sided 3m tape.

I used these ports:
  • 12V USB Outlet 12V Switch Panel with Type C and QC3.0 USB Car Charger Socket Power Outlet, Panel Mount Dual Port 12V 24V Quick Car Charger for Cars Bus ATV RV Boat Truck,2 PCS https://a.co/d/gnn2gwH

B52A7E3B-4C45-4EB5-8AE0-59317E75B744.jpeg
Sponsored

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome, I'm about to add Di2 to my gravel bike and have 2 cars to transport bike, bronco being one of them. How did you tie them into power? I bought a Blue Sea Bus Bar I was going to install back there that I was hoping to install today along with an ARB compressor but my wife is going hiking and taking the bronco today.

OP
OP
Unclefazhaoscar

Unclefazhaoscar

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2020 Ford Expedition, 2021 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good idea. I just spliced into the cigarette lighter with these. I’ll likely do a buss bar in the future as I had more to the trunk over time, including the compressor.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t have an electric mountain bike, but I do have electric shifting and an electric seat post. They both run on small batteries that I forget to charge from time to time. I figured I’d install some flush mount ports in the back that run off off of the cigarette lighter port.

I screwed the ports in to the plastic. The battery bays are just using double sided 3m tape.

I used these ports:
  • 12V USB Outlet 12V Switch Panel with Type C and QC3.0 USB Car Charger Socket Power Outlet, Panel Mount Dual Port 12V 24V Quick Car Charger for Cars Bus ATV RV Boat Truck,2 PCS https://a.co/d/gnn2gwH

Ford Bronco Added USB C and USB A Ports to cargo trunk panel B52A7E3B-4C45-4EB5-8AE0-59317E75B744
Thinking of doing this same mod. How did you identify the positive and negative? (I haven’t pulled the panel yet it might just be straightforward)
Sponsored