First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For the Raptor, they have like 5 bumpers.

They will make more for the Bronco. I bet you will see 2 options at SEMA this year.

I like but totally crazy pricing. I may need to mark this one off the list. Also I'm not a light bar fan.

nateboggs485

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is normal. Lots of guys here thought the aftermarket would be cheaper BUT prob have not shopped for a bumper in 30 years.
Having modded a lot of Jeeps over the last few years I can say that it’s at least double what a high quality Jeep bumper costs. Maybe as more offerings enter the market the price will come down some. I do like the design.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the nicer ones I have seen yet and it appears that aftermarket is gaining traction. Glad to see they included some vents for the intercooler as the last couple we have seen did not. The aftermarket bumper guys seem to be struggling on how wide to make them as well, do they go flare width like stock, body width, or somewhere in-between? Hopefully we will see a body width bumper one soon ;)

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
High quality stuff from what I hear. Definitely a good look, design that makes sense.
Scary part for me is that if you outfit that puppy with the most expensive winch, most expensive lights, skid plate and fairlead...you have a $7800 front bumper setup. Blows my mind.

Not that it's wrong or bad. It costs what it costs. For me, I'll go cheaper (but not Amazon cheap) just because it is a bumper and I know I'll hit a tree, rock, or something at some point and cry if I had that much invested.
The rear bumper is pretty reasonable. I do like that they used an offset bracket to move the bumper above the factory rails to give increased departure angle (of course your muffler will get destroyed first, but that's what glass packs are for).

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They mention adaptive cruise control bracket available but I don't see any pictures. First option I've seen for winch mounting with Lux package.

Added every option for s&g's.
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers DSC09462_Edit1
I saw the Maxlider and Fun Havers front bumpers last week at Super Cel West. Both have ACC. Maxlider figures theirs will start around $3900.

Maxlider:

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b7b

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b90

Fun Haver:

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b8e

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b6e

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
great to see one that supposedly works with the Lux package! I'd love to see that bracket and how it's supposed to work. It also looks like this one really blocks the camera once you add the winch.

Pretty spendy once you add lights and the winch though, I'll wait with this until I think I actually need a winch, not spending this much for looks and maybes.

If they figured out what to do with the ACC module, others will too.
I do not have ACC or parking sensors but auto high beams like they all do. Where is that sensor? I’ll wait until I can get just the factory winch plate directly from Warn, it will happen. I think the factory Badlands bumper is pretty sharp looking.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the auto high beam sensor is inside the vehicle no issues when you are removing the bumper

I do not have ACC or parking sensors but auto high beams like they all do. Where is that sensor? I’ll wait until I can get just the factory winch plate directly from Warn, it will happen. I think the factory Badlands bumper is pretty sharp looking.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like these designs but don’t like all the branding/logos I have to carry on the bumpers. For this price I should get it without logos.

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers 87BEC020-C054-4641-8867-C29055D99C2B
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers 9A9604A5-0F89-41A8-83B8-49BE6D58B2CD
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Bronco Front & Rear Bumpers 63F15AA3-1DAD-4171-87FE-4576739EB5BF

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder of they'll offer a rear without the cameras for us with a standard equipment group. I like that it doesn't lose the license plate bracket (don't want to mount in on my spare). I wish there were reverse light options...guess my hunt continues. It does come close enough to matching the factory mod front...which is also a quality I am seeking.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a nice looking bumper! $$$ but nice. If moving the ACC does a dealership need to recalibrate it?

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess I’ll be driving around with the modular bumper on for awhile.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is normal. Lots of guys here thought the aftermarket would be cheaper BUT prob have not shopped for a bumper in 30 years.
It's probably the same people that see the cheapo $400 bumpers for Jeeps on Quadratec.

We'll get those eventually, but we have to wait for China to make them first.
Sponsored