First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you trying to take away my excuse to have to buy a bumper? lol I wonder if they are rated for on-road towing?
They are attached directly to the frame using the same bolts that hold the original hardware in place. It would be hard to imagine that they wouldn't be rated for that kind of abuse, these things were much more beefy than I expected them to be. Considering that they are also the same bolts that hold the winch tray in place, I would imagine that they are. They seem study enough to swing the entire weight of the vehicle and then some.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jesus, why all those aftermarket bumpers are so angular? It doesn't go well with the bronco design imo :(
The only reason this one works is because they kept the bulk down. The angular bumper is a style developed for modern vehicles, and the throwback design of the Bronco doesn’t work well with modern design. Pre-runner tubes look good. The Ford Modular Bumper, in person, is very complimentary. Long winded way of saying you are not alone.

Buzz505

Black Diamond
First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The plastic skid plate does work, the metal skid plate will not work and needs the ADD skid plate. BD has a metal skid plate and needed the ADD plate.
Sponsored