MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice. However, after this experience I no longer “ get in line” for any product.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very nice. However, after this experience I no longer “ get in line” for any product.
It could be worse... you could be waiting on line at Disney for a popcorn bucket :)

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice looking bumper, don't get me wrong, but at almost 3 grand w/skidplate, and judging from a lot of responses, I think you did.
It's not for everybody but you gotta pay for quality. This isn't your overseas made bumper don't forget. Steel has gone up 2x what it was a year ago, thus the price on a lot of these bumpers

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mucho badasso. Love the separate intercooler intake. If I get a bumper - this is at the top of my list.

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not for everybody but you gotta pay for quality. This isn't your overseas made bumper don't forget. Steel has gone up 2x what it was a year ago, thus the price on a lot of these bumpers
Understood. There is no substitute for quality products for which one usually always pays more and sadly, made in the USA always costs more, especially with the supply constraints brought on by the pandemic. It's tough enough as it is to find the nexus between price point, demand and supply under normal circumstances, let alone in this crazy upside down economy. Good luck with the sales. I'll think I'll wait for more options to come onto the market and things to normalize a bit more with regard to supply and pricing before I take the plunge.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dumb question-will it fit the standard bumper mounts without any issues? Or do we need the modular bumper?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dumb question-will it fit the standard bumper mounts without any issues? Or do we need the modular bumper?
This replaces your bumper... so it doesn't matter which bumper you have

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
who's gonna buy this? i guess it's better than the 5/6k one that was posted a month ago, but you're still throwing money out the window.

maybe if you had more money than brains or bought the base you would consider getting it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

who's gonna buy this? i guess it's better than the 5/6k one that was posted a month ago, but you're still throwing money out the window.

maybe if you had more money than brains or bought the base you would consider getting it.
A ton of people will buy it. ADD is a big company that has their bumpers on a LOT of vehicles. Is it for eveyrbody, nope but again that's what makes the accessory market so great, lots of options out there. If this isn't your taste because of design or price, there are other bumpers out there.

Not exactly sure about your comment about having brains has to do with it. If you don't want to spend $$ on aftermarket accessories that doesn't mean those who do don't have brains..

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This replaces your bumper... so it doesn't matter which bumper you have

I saw someone put the modular bumper on the standard one and had issues and had to cut parts off...thus the question

Pricing is going to be expensive because its a brand new product with "limited" sales at first. I'd expect prices to drop a bit with more competition and more Broncos on the road to spread costs around.

Its why aftermarket items are generally cheaper on Mustangs that are few years old-more willingness to modify them out of warranty

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw someone put the modular bumper on the standard one and had issues and had to cut parts off...thus the question

Pricing is going to be expensive because its a brand new product with "limited" sales at first. I'd expect prices to drop a bit with more competition and more Broncos on the road to spread costs around.

Its why aftermarket items are generally cheaper on Mustangs that are few years old-more willingness to modify them out of warranty
I wish that were true, but prices most likely will not go down unless the price of steel does. ADD doesn't discount prices after a release of a product. A lot of folks might not be familiar with Addictive Desert Designs, they make bumpers and accessories for a lot of vehicles. The price you see now is most likely what the price will always be, unless as I said steel goes down. Prices have gone up over the last few years across all of their bumpers.

Here is a Gen2 Raptor running one of their most popular bumpers actually and the price on this has gone up since it was first released years ago

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco ADD Pro Bumper

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who are looking for a sleek, low-profile front bumper for their 2021 Bronco, the Stealth Fighter hits the mark. Designed for performance and clearance off-road, it also brings bold styling to the front end. At the center of the bumper are inset mounting points for up to a 30-inch radius light bar, or 8 cube lights. Towards the ends of the bumper are 2 additional inset mounting points, that can take a cube light each. This design retains the OEM parking sensors, and we include plugs if your model does not have sensors. Our adaptive cruise control relocation bracket is available as well.

The bottom panel features louvers to allow airflow to the intercooler. We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate. This is an optional feature, as you can retain the factory skid plate with the Stealth Fighter bumper. There are 2 reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-Rings, that provide recovery options if you manage to get stuck in the mud, sand, or snow. As always, this Bronco front bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco ADD Pro Bumper

• Low Profile Radius Plate Steel Design
  • Universal Light Mount for Up to 30-Inch Radius Light Bar or 8 Cube Lights
  • One Cube Light Mount Behind Each Side Panel
  • Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate

• Vented Lower Panel with Louvers for Intercooler Airflow
  • Retains OEM Parking Sensors, and Includes Plugs for Non-Sensor Models
  • Reinforced Clevis Mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
  • Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately

• Fully Bolt-On
  • Made in America
  • Hammer black powder coat finish
  • Satin black powder coat panel finish
  • Mounts for 30-Inch Radius Light Bar and 2 Cube Light

Secure your spot in line by ordering one from us here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/
Really nice and clean design! I'm happy with my BL bumper, but if I felt the need for more lights, this wold definitely be one I'd consider. Very clean design. Nice work!

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like it! Just curious, any chance you could provide a front camera view with the Warn winch installed?
Sponsored

Last edited: