Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Again with the light bars...
How else do you see in the Starbucks parking lot (or for you, Tim Hortons)?? Ya need 41" tires and off-road bumpers and lights bars to make it through the parking lots!

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like it! Just curious, any chance you could provide a front camera view with the Warn winch installed?
With the Warn control pack relocation kit, you should have pretty much a full view. This is the actual pic from ADD's Wildtrack. Yes, I know I'm paying for the front camera with my upcoming Wildtrack Lux, but I wheeled years ago without a front camera and survived. I have front facing cameras on both my vehicles now and never use them. I think folks like to complain about something just to complain. The ADD Rock Fighter winch bumper is one of the cleanest ones on the market. Made in the USA too. Pay for quality. If this isn't the bumper for you, move along, no reason to run it down. That's why there are options. ADD has my order for one, in the works. More important to have a clean looking winch bumper on my Wildtrack than worrying about whether I can see out of my camera.

IMG_0150.jpg

Screenshot_20211008-050839_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not gonna lie most of the addons I have seen left me less than impressed but I do like the look of this bumper very, very much. It would be nice though if they had one without the light bar in the center. But I am just being picky because I am not a big fan of light bars.

Reactions: JPG
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not gonna lie most of the addons I have seen left me less than impressed but I do like the look of this bumper very, very much. It would be nice though if they had one without the light bar in the center. But I am just being picky because I am not a big fan of light bars.
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633882572290

Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are there any pics with no lights installed? Just a pic of the bumper? I know I'm likely the exception. The reason I went ahead and asked you is that I like your bumper, better than others I've seen so far, and every new bumper that gets presented has all the lights installed in the pics. It would be nice to see just the bumper for us older guys, who still want to look cool, but don't need the lights. 😊

Oh, and BTW, I also like the rear bumper.
Dang your old...do you yell at kids to get off your lawn! :LOL:

Just buy the lights, of course it will look like crap without them and man you are right when that guy behind you on the trail can be seen from space you realize every reflective surface on your rig and in front of you! I would fill this baby with lights and turn them on once a year at New Years!

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With the Warn control pack relocation kit, you should have pretty much a full view. This is the actual pic from ADD's Wildtrack. Yes, I know I'm paying for the front camera with my upcoming Wildtrack Lux, but I wheeled years ago without a front camera and survived. I have front facing cameras on both my vehicles now and never use them. I think folks like to complain about something just to complain. The ADD Rock Fighter winch bumper is one of the cleanest ones on the market. Made in the USA too. Pay for quality. If this isn't the bumper for you, move along, no reason to run it down. That's why there are options. ADD has my order for one, in the works. More important to have a clean looking winch bumper on my Wildtrack than worrying about whether I can see out of my camera.

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633882572290

Man that looks good! This is my #1 so far...going to wait until after the first to see what else drops from SEMA.

I keep getting drawn to look at the front d-ring mounts...they look too low? Have you seen this in person? Are they clearanced enough? Are they that low to protect the intercooler vents? Maybe if they are up on the face below the parking sensor they interfere?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be exciting if I had a Bronco. But Ford seems hellbent in preventing that from happening - or at least making the experience anything other than terrible.

Good luck those who can partake.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man that looks good! This is my #1 so far...going to wait until after the first to see what else drops from SEMA.

I keep getting drawn to look at the front d-ring mounts...they look too low? Have you seen this in person? Are they clearanced enough? Are they that low to protect the intercooler vents? Maybe if they are up on the face below the parking sensor they interfere?

I have not seen this bumper in person,, only going off the pictures posted online and ones sent to me personally from the guys with it out in Cali this weekend for the Off Road Expo,, I don't rock crawl being in Kentucky, more of a wooded trail runner with a mud hole or two thrown in, hence the need for a winch. I want to have the ability to self rescue myself instead of waiting/hoping someone comes along. We enjoy exploring on our own,, so the winch is peace of mind. The D ring mounts are a non-issue for me, I'll have rings in them too. For the guys climbing up the face of slick rock in Moab,,, might not work.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dang your old...do you yell at kids to get off your lawn! :LOL:

Just buy the lights, of course it will look like crap without them and man you are right when that guy behind you on the trail can be seen from space you realize every reflective surface on your rig and in front of you! I would fill this baby with lights and turn them on once a year at New Years!
Ha! No, I like kids! 😁

Off road lights have become a "thing", and I don't do "things". I don't haul ass through the desert at night, I'm already in the RV or sitting around the campfire by then. And, if we get stuck out on the trail headlights are plenty to get me back to camp. The one night run I lead annually I can see just fine with headlights and I have to put up with all the JK's and JL's and 2x2's behind me with all their damn bright lights on that make it hard to see. So, yeah, I have a thing about the "thing" of a bunch of off road lights that will never be used for actually hauling ass through the desert at night. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the time I get my Bronco, there will be more options out there for bumpers. Maybe some that don't need a bunch of lights. ;):LOL:

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's really cool, but not sure that it's $3k cool with the aluminum skidplate, but brings a lot to the table... I certainly can see where it's going to pull people in closer to the $2k price point without the skidplate. Overall, very slick.

Last edited:

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not for everybody but you gotta pay for quality. This isn't your overseas made bumper don't forget. Steel has gone up 2x what it was a year ago, thus the price on a lot of these bumpers
There isn't that much steel in that bumper. Once the design is finalized the parts can be cut out with a plasma cam, then all you need is a welder. Way overpriced but for the guys that paid 10-15k over MSRP for their Bronco they can buy one.

Marshhunt

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those who are looking for a sleek, low-profile front bumper for their 2021 Bronco, the Stealth Fighter hits the mark. Designed for performance and clearance off-road, it also brings bold styling to the front end. At the center of the bumper are inset mounting points for up to a 30-inch radius light bar, or 8 cube lights. Towards the ends of the bumper are 2 additional inset mounting points, that can take a cube light each. This design retains the OEM parking sensors, and we include plugs if your model does not have sensors. Our adaptive cruise control relocation bracket is available as well.

The bottom panel features louvers to allow airflow to the intercooler. We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate. This is an optional feature, as you can retain the factory skid plate with the Stealth Fighter bumper. There are 2 reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-Rings, that provide recovery options if you manage to get stuck in the mud, sand, or snow. As always, this Bronco front bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/

1633706672652.png

• Low Profile Radius Plate Steel Design
  • Universal Light Mount for Up to 30-Inch Radius Light Bar or 8 Cube Lights
  • One Cube Light Mount Behind Each Side Panel
  • Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate
1633706702075.png

• Vented Lower Panel with Louvers for Intercooler Airflow
  • Retains OEM Parking Sensors, and Includes Plugs for Non-Sensor Models
  • Reinforced Clevis Mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
  • Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately
1633706753537.png

• Fully Bolt-On
  • Made in America
  • Hammer black powder coat finish
  • Satin black powder coat panel finish
  • Mounts for 30-Inch Radius Light Bar and 2 Cube Light
1633706776785.png

Secure your spot in line by ordering one from us here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/
This doesn't apply to most but I checked with the manufacturer and they do rate the clevis mounts for highway flat towing. This will save me almost $600 over the Blue Ox mounts when setting my Bronco (which is due next week) up to tow behind our RV. So it's like a $600 discount on a great looking bumper or at least that's what I told my wife. :ROFLMAO:

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am putting this on my list. I have an ADD bumper on my Raptor now and it is great. I hope this one will fit the Bronco Raptor when it comes out, as that is the one I want.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This doesn't apply to most but I checked with the manufacturer and they do rate the clevis mounts for highway flat towing. This will save me almost $600 over the Blue Ox mounts when setting my Bronco (which is due next week) up to tow behind our RV. So it's like a $600 discount on a great looking bumper or at least that's what I told my wife. :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't you tow with these mounts for flat towing?

https://www.roughcountry.com/tow-hook-shackle-conversion-kit-rs171c.html

I am not doing flat towing, but these were super easy to install and worked well enough with the stock bumper.

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco Shackle Mounts

They were $129.
Sponsored