First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone added 2” spacers on top of their Sasquatch bronco? I have a Badlands Sasquatch on order (dealer says it should be scheduled soon) and like the idea of maybe adding a leveling kit (2” in the front and 1” in the back) or 2” all around. I’d love to see pictures if anyone has them. Thanks everyone!

(Side note: I get it probably makes more sense to drop Sasquatch and upgrade with aftermarket but I really want the Sasquatch package).
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a handful of 1" kits out there that support the Sasquatch package, but I'm not aware of any 2" kits that support Sasquatch. The @Stage 3 Motorsports kit might work, but I'm not super familiar with their kit.

(Side note: I get it probably makes more sense to drop Sasquatch and upgrade with aftermarket but I really want the Sasquatch package).
If you are ordering a manual transmission, I 100% agree with your thought here. No point in getting the Sasquatch package just to lift it even more with aftermarket components. You're basically taking a couple thousand dollars and lighting it on fire.

If you are getting an automatic, you get the 4.7 rear axle by going Sasquatch. So it kinda makes sense. Not how I would spend my money personally, but it makes sense.

Last edited:

806BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord LX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone added 2” spacers on top of their Sasquatch bronco? I have a Badlands Sasquatch on order (dealer says it should be scheduled soon) and like the idea of maybe adding a leveling kit (2” in the front and 1” in the back) or 2” all around. I’d love to see pictures if anyone has them. Thanks everyone!

expecting a flood?

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a 4 door base Sasquatch. I wanna lift higher and do 37s. I’m considering the zone off-road 3” lift. I’m trying to determine if I can use my stock Sasquatch rims.

OP
OP

Oris1977

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a 4 door base Sasquatch. I wanna lift higher and do 37s. I’m considering the zone off-road 3” lift. I’m trying to determine if I can use my stock Sasquatch rims.
sounds awesome! Let us know if you do it!

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have the parts on order to do exactly this...also I was able to order the diff-drop kit directly from RC by itself. Also got new upper A-arms.

I think with will work well except for needed steering upgrades.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to order the diff-drop kit directly from RC by itself.
Do you have a part number or details of how to order just the diff drop bracket from RC? I would also like to order their track bar bracket.

Also, did the diff bracket fit the M210 with steel bash plates, or did you have to cut a hole in the bash plates?

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my local dealer about using my FordPass points for a level kit that won’t void any warranties. He said there is one DIO I can go with that will add approx 2” front and 1” rear. Plan on getting it done. I’ll post results

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my local dealer about using my FordPass points for a level kit that won’t void any warranties. He said there is one DIO I can go with that will add approx 2” front and 1” rear. Plan on getting it done. I’ll post results
The DIO kit is not intended to upgrade sasquatch or badlands, but rather to upgrade the base suspension. For sasquatch, you would probably get better results with a $60 1" level kit.
Ford Bronco Adding a lift to Sasquatch package? 1641145121589

Sponsored

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the parts on order to do exactly this...also I was able to order the diff-drop kit directly from RC by itself. Also got new upper A-arms.

I think with will work well except for needed steering upgrades.
Yea i got the 3” zone kit as a Christmas gift. Do you have a link for the RC diff drop kit? Thank you.

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm waiting for the Funhaver guys to come out with their stuff. I looked at the Camburg one and and almost pulled the trigger, but figured it's worth the wait to do it right.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco has shipped and I have the Zone 3” lift ordered so stay tuned!