Sponsored

Adding contrasting black painted fender flares?

Rodgey123

Base
First Name
Darian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M235I
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if it is possible to add contrasting black painted fenders? I love the look of older broncos with silver and black painted top and fenders. Thoughts? Also, is anyone hearing rumors of anyone making aftermarket fenders with the rivets that can be found on the older broncos?
Ford Bronco Adding contrasting black painted fender flares? bronco
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are already in the Ford Bronco Accessories catalog.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fender Flares will be all over the aftermarket, I'm sure. They are so easily swappable and relatively cheap to manufacture.

Swapping Sasquatch Fender Flares for Standard Flares?

As far as the fenders themselves, Ford is advertising the ease at which an entire set of fenders can be bolted on and off quickly for weekend swaps... those too I'm presuming will be available in the aftermarket.... though considerably more expensive.

I have to check, but I think there are even fender replacements already listed in the accessory list... I'll check and edit this post.

::EDIT::

Listed as Fender Flare Kits.

Ford Bronco Adding contrasting black painted fender flares? Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 12.02.14

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-accessories-list-pricing-part-numbers-pdf.11037/

Some manufacturers have stated there is an embargo on sharing their Bronco products until after the first 100 roll off the line.

I anticipate not much info on things in the accessory list until we get a massive dump of press.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rodgey123

Base
First Name
Darian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M235I
Your Bronco Model