Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it would be better to clarify what ADM is being gathered here. A dealer selling a Bronco with ADM due to an order holder not able to complete the purchase at delivery is a lot different from a dealer that is doing surprise ADM at delivery because the customer did not get the dealer to sign the DORA (like DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN).

OP
OP
MRuby

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it would be better to clarify what ADM is being gathered here. A dealer selling a Bronco with ADM due to an order holder not able to complete the purchase at delivery is a lot different from a dealer that is doing surprise ADM at delivery because the customer did not get the dealer to sign the DORA (like DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN).
The goal is to gather information on how many dealers are surprising buyers when they go to pick up their truck. Like me. No dealer markup was discussed during the order process. They were taking me hostage at the last minute. Originally they wanted 20k, then 10k, finally agreed to 7.5k over MSRP. I keep reading articles that say ADM is very rare. I don't believe it myself. I think most dealers are gouging people at the time they pick up their vehicle. Because they can.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The goal is to gather information on how many dealers are surprising buyers when they go to pick up their truck. Like me. No dealer markup was discussed during the order process. They were taking me hostage at the last minute. Originally they wanted 20k, then 10k, finally agreed to 7.5k over MSRP. I keep reading articles that say ADM is very rare. I don't believe it myself. I think most dealers are gouging people at the time they pick up their vehicle. Because they can.
Did you sign a DORA?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I agree this would be helpful, but as op of said thread, you should be active and maintain a clear and concise table in the first post. If you aren’t up to the task, maybe let someone else take the reins or at least have them send you the updated table to be edited frequently. 👏🤜🤛

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRuby

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree this would be helpful, but as op of said thread, you should be active and maintain a clear and concise table in the first post. If you aren’t up to the task, maybe let someone else take the reins or at least have them send you the updated table to be edited frequently. 👏🤜🤛
I wasn't planning on keeping a table. If someone else wants to manage or start something that would be fine with me. I didn't see any information being kept in one post so I thought I would start something fresh. If only 3 people have been jammed by their dealers then no need for a table and I can feel like an idiot all by myself...

OP
OP
MRuby

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you sign a DORA?
I don't know what that means, but if you mean an official contract, then no. I just had the reservation I made with Ford. Everyone should get something in writing to avoid this if they can. Others can learn from my mistake.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Three local dealers in Maryland have stated they will sell at MSRP. The dealer I reserved at has put it in writing. They would not budge on the “ process” charge of $500. None of the other dealers would wave the process charge either. Bronco withstanding, the current vehicle supply and demand makes it virtually impossible to get this fee waved or halved. It is what it is. I can live with the process fee. This time.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

tigereyesowner

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Three local dealers in Maryland have stated they will sell at MSRP. The dealer I reserved at has put it in writing. They would not budge on the “ process” charge of $500. None of the other dealers would wave the process charge either. Bronco withstanding, the current vehicle supply and demand makes it virtually impossible to get this fee waved or halved. It is what it is. I can live with the process fee. This time.
Which dealers? Because Koons Ford of Annapolis certainly isn't selling at MSRP

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealers? Because Koons Ford of Annapolis certainly isn't selling at MSRP
Bob Bell, Academy, and Apple. They stated sticker if you have a reservation or order . Anything on the lot, demo or refused order is ADM.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That processing fee is really hard to get rid of even if it's not for a Bronco, the state limits it at the top, but I've had to pay the processing fee even when the price of the vehicle was like 4k under invoice.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bob Bell, Academy, and Apple. They stated sticker if you have a reservation or order . Anything on the lot, demo or refused order is ADM.
Ironically Koons of Baltimore said MSRP as well despite Koons Annapolis seeming to be the impetus behind this thread.

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m at apple and getting 3% below invoice because I had them match the deal from Chapman LOL.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ironically Koons of Baltimore said MSRP as well despite Koons Annapolis seeming to be the impetus behind this thread.
I have found the dealers I approached were happy to sell at sticker if you had a reservation. The real shenanigans are happening on Broncos that have been shipped and refused by the person who ordered. Those are being marked up. The rotten dealers are using orders from consumers who have failed to obtain in writing verification of agreed price as well. They force them into walking away so they can put the delivered Bronco on the lot at ADM. When I went to one dealer at the north end of 695 to see their demo, ( two door WT)a salesman told me it would be available eventually for $70000 . I told him, “ sorry but I don’t buy vehicles from dealers that ADM”.
Sponsored