First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apple is actually matching that deal????? like in writing?
Sorry I didn’t mean to get anyone too excited.

Short answer: Yes but probably only for me because they screwed up on their end.

Long answer: Initially I said I was switching to Chapman and they said via email they’d match the deal (someone totally got in trouble for that). They tried to back out but I pushed back and eventually got the manager to agree. I was bumped to 2022 so I still need to pick up my new purchase agreement. It’s kinda funny they refuse to communicate with me via email anymore lol.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Short answer: Yes but probably only for me because they screwed up on their end.

Long answer: Initially I said I was switching to Chapman and they said via email they’d match the deal (someone totally got in trouble for that). They tried to back out but I pushed back and eventually got the manager to agree. I was bumped to 2022 so I still need to pick up my new purchase agreement. It’s kinda funny they refuse to communicate with me via email anymore lol.
Damn....I did get too excited...there's a salesperson over there that I really like that I'd love to give the business to.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I don't trust them - Never have never will

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't trust them - Never have never will
Oh yeah they’ve definitely been shady I won’t lie. When I first started talking to them in March they were trying to get me to place an order with them without telling me any pricing. Also every sales person I’ve talked to there has titled themselves as a “bronco expert”
Sponsored