Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like both forums and didn't read through the 12+ pages of discontent. However, I think in the end, when the 6G Bronco is on the street and people have what they want, this forum will most likely be like any other old forum until talking about the 7G. But then this site won't be 6G anymore. We have been waiting how many years for the Bronco to return? The Bronco nation will live on, just like Jeep nation. Most don't realize this is a Ford Bronco marketing forum that "Ford is listening to"... Just ask Mike Levine, Ford Truck Marketing spokesperson (Google)... And it is a good thing! This can only enhance the return of the Bronco the way YOU want. Just look at how the option for Velocity Blue came about! Why do you think the B&P hasn't been opened yet...? We shouldn't throw stones. And if @irv0735 was blocked or whatever, that was wrong. Let's just not bash others...

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At Mustang Club of America it is $25 to join and get the benefit of the X-Plan pin.

Why would anyone want to pay $70 for the same privilege?

Because it is for Broncos and combined with potential other benefits geared towards Bronco it may make sense. I'd consider it.

As far as this event, for now I mark it up to a few individuals acting independently, there is always jealously between forums, especially when on forum (6g) keeps scooping them... :ROFLMAO:

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You know after all the uproar about no manual Sasquatch, Build and Price delays and every other tiny thing that people got all worked up about, this is the thing that actually puts the blemish on the Bronco for me.

Let's try to build a inclusive community around our new product by being exclusive douche nozzles.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are owned by Jackson Dawson Communications (as it states in their Terms of Service and other pages on their website) based in Dearborn, MI.

Do some research and you find out that this is a creative marketing firm that is basically owned by Ford and which it uses for a lot of marketing purposes. I have no idea how they can say they are independent and "by enthusiasts" - seems quite the opposite.
Well Ford in enthusiasctic about its Bronco so technically they’re right ?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may have been mentioned and I mentioned it in another thread, but I did notice your pictures were posted in a thread in BN the day you posted them here.

I liked one of the comments, "Damn! scooped by 6g again!!"
That might have been me? "Did I do that?" ?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooh that's right. It was Tennessee and not KY. My apologies. Maybe there will be friction.
Dude, I've been furiously searching for a KY event for 40 minutes now!
?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude, I've been furiously searching for a KY event for 40 minutes now!
?
Well, taken the way you meant it - I apologise! For you not taking it the way it was meant - smh. :devilish:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, seems like a jerk move. However, if I know organizations this it is likely the result of hasty and ill-thought out decision made by just a few individuals that would not of passed the scrutiny of the group. I would be hesitant to generalize the organization or its goals based on a low sample size.

The problem with "us vs them" mentality is its very easy to fall into, for both sides, and it becomes commonplace to start seeing them as an enemy and start seeing ill intent in all actions. The original poster did not do that, but I already see some of that starting to happen. Take note of the incident, but continue to be as open and welcoming to them as we would want them to be to us until we start to see a problem that's more systemic.

I will say this, if the foundation of their marketing model is exclusive access to pictures and leaked information then they should fire their marketing people, their understanding of how internet forums work is fundamentally flawed. You can't sell exclusivity of information on the internet. Monthly/quarterly swag, discounts on merch, exclusive merch, discounts on accessories, and etc is how you make a paid forum membership work.

If those running it don't understand that than they should reconsider their line of work.
"Can't we all just, just get along" ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.