Sponsored

Adjusted asking price. Have an offer. Thanks for the input.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check Facebook marketplace for what new Wrangler Rubicon takeoffs are going for. That’s probably what u could reasonably expect to get. Here that market is 1,000 to 1,200

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are about 10 people out there with Broncos right now. There aren’t any buyers out there!

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I think two things: 1) you’re too early 2) the price is too high $1000-$1500 would likely be the sweet spot.

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for some input from the group. My Badlands tires (4) have 110 miles on them. The spare has 0 miles. Comes with 24 lug nuts. Willing to drive half way to save shipping or ship at buyer expense. Warning, two wheels and tires on a pallet will weigh 225+ lbs. Started off at $2,500 asking price. No movement. Reduced price to $2,000. Still no movement. Am I off base with my asking price? You cant buy the wheels and tires aftermarket for less. Thanks for any help.
I was able to get Falken Wildpeak takeoffs from a jeep owner for $600 with virtually no wear. Also, I was able to buy new wheels for $1100.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I think two things: 1) you’re too early 2) the price is too high $1000-$1500 would likely be the sweet spot.
That and from my experience in the mustang world with take offs is its a pretty limited market in general. Got to find a specific buyer who wants that factory look, or someone who damaged one and needs to replace it.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That and from my experience in the mustang world with take offs is its a pretty limited market in general. Got to find a specific buyer who wants that factory look, or someone who damaged one and needs to replace it.
Yeah. You’re right. As a BB owner, I am definitely going to want some BL rims and tires.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah. You’re right. As a BB owner, I am definitely going to want some BL rims and tires.
Same here! Just need my bronco first before I shop for new shoes haha

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I saw this earlier. I would have bought them to start building my own Bronco in an effort to get it quicker.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone has pretty much covered all the reasons why they arent selling. I've seen one Bronco in Colorado up till now....

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone has pretty much covered all the reasons why they arent selling. I've seen one Bronco in Colorado up till now....
Well......they were sold.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Selling things for less than they are worth does not make sense from an economics standpoint. You would not sell a $20,000 car for $10,000 just because no one offers the asking price.
Of course. Supply and demand right. May not have any demand regardless unless it’s a steal. My tires and rims on my truck were worth more for sure but I don’t want to hang onto take-offs for months or longer just to hold out. Good luck
Sponsored