Sponsored

Adjusted asking price. Have an offer. Thanks for the input.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Selling things for less than they are worth does not make sense from an economics standpoint. You would not sell a $20,000 car for $10,000 just because no one offers the asking price.
Buying from a store gives them warranty, free rotations, convenience, customer service etc. People will forego all of those for a big discount
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Selling things for less than they are worth does not make sense from an economics standpoint. You would not sell a $20,000 car for $10,000 just because no one offers the asking price.
Dude, from an "economics standpoint"; things are only "worth" what someone will pay. What you are willing to sell them for is up to you. What someone will pay for them, or the "worth", is not.

nhbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, F150, Ranger, Roadtrek Agile
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its really a function of how quickly you want to sell. If you want to sell it fast, it probably should be 1000 or less. If you are willing to wait, keep it where its at. As far as the economics of it, we can get into a long debate. Pricing is what I do for a living.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What it's worth is subjective though. And @Rahkmalla put it best. Why would someone spend $2k on your wheels and tires when they could've ordered them from the factory that way? They could get exactly the wheels and tires they want for around the same price or a little bit more.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It can make sense though from the perspective of your time spent in trying to sell them still and taking up storage space, etc

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you wanted to sell something, and no one is willing to pay the price you're asking, it's not worth that much. So the question becomes, are you a patient seller, or a motivated seller? Hint: being patient does not guarantee success.

Also I'm not sure you're fit to be judging economics if you don't understand basic supply and demand. You have a supply for which there is 0 demand at your pricing.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stock take-offs just simply aren't worth that much...

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're high. The people I've talked to that have sold BL take offs are between $1200-1500

masterroth

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking for some input from the group. My Badlands tires (4) have 110 miles on them. The spare has 0 miles. Comes with 24 lug nuts. Willing to drive half way to save shipping or ship at buyer expense. Warning, two wheels and tires on a pallet will weigh 225+ lbs. Started off at $2,500 asking price. No movement. Reduced price to $2,000. Still no movement. Am I off base with my asking price? You cant buy the wheels and tires aftermarket for less. Thanks for any help.
Does anyone know if this fits on a base without a lift?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, from an "economics standpoint"; things are only "worth" what someone will pay. What you are willing to sell them for is up to you. What someone will pay for them, or the "worth", is not.
That and the market just doesn't exist yet. How many of the 190K Broncos reservations are out there? 20K maybe.

And the number of people that have a Bronco in your area, that are unhappy with the stock wheels, AND want to replace them with another stock wheel has to be incredibly small.

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had this is idea a while ago. I looked at the ranger site and I couldn't believe the low prices that people were selling their stock wheels and tires for. Since the Ranger has been around longer, I figured out that that community has already worked through all of this.

The F-150 site is even worse. The stock wheels and tires are just not worth much. I decided to keep my stock stuff in the basement. -along with several other stacks of tires/wheels.

It is a matter of connecting buyers and sellers. What you really need is a consignment clearinghouse for like-new wheels and tires. Now there's your new business idea for today!

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Market Value, and your idea of value, will never be the same. No matter how you look at it, those tires and wheels are still used. Unless, did you pay a separate price for that component of the vehicle, to equal $2,000 in value? I am pretty sure they are included in the final price of the assembled final product. Long story long, you are charging way too much. $1500 may get you some bites.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. Still no movement.
Hmm I wonder if it’s the bolt pattern.
Sponsored