First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Final update, Jimmy stepped up the gm called from vacation with his family . And completely is going above and beyond. Bronco deal is done, he is having me deal with the sales manager directly. Price set I take delivery today. Finally going to take delivery today pictures of bronco to follow. Jimmy Brandt changed my mind on how I was feeling and I'm excited to get my bronco again

20210725_121514.jpg

20210725_120608.jpg

20210725_120508.jpg

20210725_120454.jpg

20210725_120411.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least the wait won't continue much longer, congrats!

OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd fucking lose it if my dealer sat on my Bronco like that....
I had my 5 year old with me or else I would have, and of course they started pulling that "we've had tons of people offering us money for this since they know we have it" I'm paranoid now after reading the experiences some people have had with shaddy dealerships haha

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So like everyone I have been waiting, my delivery date was suppose to be the 14th through the 20th, the dealership that I ordered through said they would let me know when it shows up, nothing. So today I decided to call and guess what, showed up a few days ago and that it was ready. Drove down to finally get my bronco. When I got there it wasn't ready, no pdi done. Wouldn't want to start the paperwork today. Got to see it and let's say it is amazing. Took a few pictures. Will update when I actually get my bronco whenever that is.

Ford Bronco Admin please delete, will post full review at 100 miles 20210725_120411

Ford Bronco Admin please delete, will post full review at 100 miles 20210725_120411

Congrats are all ford dealers really that stupid and how was your mic top was it crap like all the rest been so far

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats are all ford dealers really that stupid and how was your mic top was it crap like all the rest been so far
So the top wasn't too bad, there are some rough edges and when I get a chance I will take pictures, the problem that I can see happening is opening the doors too fast and catching those windows. Just got to be aware of it I guess

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the top wasn't too bad, there are some rough edges and when I get a chance I will take pictures, the problem that I can see happening is opening the doors too fast and catching those windows. Just got to be aware of it I guess
Let your dealer know that there’s an issue with the tops and to make a note of it you want another top when they figure something out. I’m hoping Ford gives us all the modular top of our choice free of charge in either white or black I’ll take a white

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let your dealer know that there’s an issue with the tops and to make a note of it you want another top when they figure something out. I’m hoping Ford gives us all the modular top of our choice free of charge in either white or black I’ll take a white
I kind of dig the idea of all black. With the base the windows definitely need to be tinted, and only if the steelies could be black also

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my 5 year old with me or else I would have, and of course they started pulling that "we've had tons of people offering us money for this since they know we have it" I'm paranoid now after reading the experiences some people have had with shaddy dealerships haha
I’d definitely be concerned about that too. I would like to think most dealerships know that selling a vehicle like that from under the feet of the customer would be really, really bad PR. But I would like to think most dealerships aren’t like that.

OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d definitely be concerned about that too. I would like to think most dealerships know that selling a vehicle like that from under the feet of the customer would be really, really bad PR. But I would like to think most dealerships aren’t like that.
Well I will have my 6 month old and toddler with me tomorrow when I go to sign paperwork so if they try to pull anything I just won't take no for an answer and I'm sure crying baby and upset 5 year old will make them want to get me out of there as soon as possible haha

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would check to make sure they are NOT putting miles on it or using it to show other interested buyers. It's yours....it's not theirs to use until you take it home.
Sponsored