Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, the car in my avatar. Never an issue with the window raising or lowering, when the door was opening or closing. Same with my 17 Challenger. Technology is there for it, but maybe Ford hasn't got the hang of it yet?

Ford has it fine... '06 Mustang and never an issue. I'm guessing people that are worried about it are just not accustomed to the frameless.
Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really hope they make it right for that lady. I've been pretty obsessive when it comes to my bronco which im sure most of you are. I'm ready to get out of my current ride and back into a Bronco. Loved my old bronco, it just would never die no matter what I did to it. I hope ford is as on top of their shit like mini was for my all4 s. Had major issues last year and called them and they cover 70 of all repairs. Their cars suck but they make up for it in service.
Posts like this make me anxious. But I can also see it from a dealership perspective where there is a shortage of technicians and maybe they just didn’t get to yours. But sitting on it for over a week isn’t acceptable.

just really urging people to make sure you know when it gets off the truck. Even be there when it does. And let the Ford reps inspect it if they’re there.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My last two cars have had frameless windows and it works every time. It’s voodoo magic for sure. I can never trick it. It’s almost like it won’t let you open the door until the window goes down, but it happens in a split millisecond so you never notice a delay.
:ROFLMAO: voodoo magic... I am imagining you trying to catch the fridge light off now too lol

OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posts like this make me anxious. But I can also see it from a dealership perspective where there is a shortage of technicians and maybe they just didn’t get to yours. But sitting on it for over a week isn’t acceptable.

just really urging people to make sure you know when it gets off the truck. Even be there when it does. And let the Ford reps inspect it if they’re there.
Yeah and with their service department being closed Sundays there wasn't really anything that could be done today besides paperwork though they didn't want to do it without the inspection

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford has it fine... '06 Mustang and never an issue. I'm guessing people that are worried about it are just not accustomed to the frameless.
Good to know. I didn't have any issues when I was looking over a Big Bend last week.

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, the car in my avatar. Never an issue with the window raising or lowering, when the door was opening or closing. Same with my 17 Challenger. Technology is there for it, but maybe Ford hasn't got the hang of it yet?

My 2008 mustang convertible windows do this, never a problem.

Dr.Dre

Wildtrak
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know the owner of this dealership. We are shooting buddies. He is a stand up guy. He will not screw you over. He is selling a friend of mine fully loaded Raptor below $1000 below MSRP. Brokers have offered him $9000 over MSRP for the Raptor and he turned it down. If you do the math that's at $10,000 dollar swing.

If he turned down $9000 over MSRP for a Raptor why would he screw you on Bronco. I think the only car that he marks up are the GT 500. Everything else he pretty much sells for MSRP.

I'm sorry that you're having an issue with the delivery but you won't get screwed.

OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know the owner of this dealership. We are shooting buddies. He is a stand up guy. He will not screw you over. He is selling a friend of mine fully loaded Raptor below MSRP. Brokers have offered him $9000 over MSRP for the Raptor and he turned it down.
Yeah we have bought from them before and my dad is friends with Jimmy, I really think this forum has ruined my positive outlook on getting my bronco haha

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll post a video when I get it. It's funky
I had a MINI Cooper with no window frames and I never had any problems even in Michigan winters

Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the top wasn't too bad, there are some rough edges and when I get a chance I will take pictures, the problem that I can see happening is opening the doors too fast and catching those windows. Just got to be aware of it I guess
The door mechanism design makes it impossible for you to open it before the window drops. You will be fine.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah we have bought from them before and my dad is friends with Jimmy, I really think this forum has ruined my positive outlook on getting my bronco haha
Sorry if I’m negative. Just don’t want to read another travesty like what happened with her. I used to work closely with the dealer principal from the one I’m getting it from. But they cancelled my order just so they can collect the $100 (I transferred to them and got the refund from the original). Just not putting my wait time of 5 years into someone else’s hands.

OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry if I’m negative. Just don’t want to read another travesty like what happened with her. I used to work closely with the dealer principal from the one I’m getting it from. But they cancelled my order just so they can collect the $100 (I transferred to them and got the refund from the original). Just not putting my wait time of 5 years into someone else’s hands.
No I totally get it, I remember wanting one when the rumors and fake concepts started coming out, me and the other guys I work with all wanted to buy one, one got a ram rebel one got a jeep gladiator mojave, im getting a Bronco one way or another. If it isn't this one I'm going to find a beater bronco 2 and build it how I want it