Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wow!!! this is awesome!!! I know I was hoping you would do this... one thing though, your renders show the B & C pillars in body color when those pillars are Black. regardless this is so helpful!!!

any shot of a velocity blue render with your 5" flares and anthracite wheels??
We posted renders with factory panels to appeal to the majority of the bronco market. We will be sure to get more renders in the mix to show the hardtops with our 2" and 5" kits.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the Love of God ADV enough of the teaser crap, price and availability info please.
As mentioned at the bottom of the original post, pricing and timelines will be available in about 2 weeks.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, I thought I wanted a black top, but the CO with body color top has me rethinking my whole color scheme plan!

5B4F39DB-3950-4F80-8F74-A0AAA214481B.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve been following these threads from the beginning, and a lot of questions and concerns could be addressed if you go back and read the first three parts.

But here are some recollections:

Yes, OEM roof rack will be compatible.

Those parts are all optional, and yes, the hard top prep kit is compatible with this roof.

Primer is primer. It’s smooth.

They said sound deadening will be an option, but I don’t recall them saying it would be the OEM style headliner…

Prepare to be disappointed. There’s no way this will cost only $2500. You can barely get a decent truck camper shell for that, and those things are primitive compared to this roof.

Definitely sounding negative. They don’t have a finished prototype yet, or they would be showing it. It’s a no-win situation for ADV - or any aftermarket company, for that matter. If they had kept this secret until the finished product was ready to go, everybody would bitch about every aspect of the thing, and say, “They should have asked us Bronco owners what we wanted first!” They are doing market research by posting here. I’m quite certain they have used input from this forum over the last couple of months to fine-tune it, and make it the best product they can. But the “I want it now” crowd gets mad because they didn’t create a perfect product in a matter of days.

ADV has said before that they produce roofs for other companies, using those brand names. They haven’t specified which ones, but at this point I have no reason to doubt them…
Thank you for spending the time to answer those previous posts!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been following these threads from the beginning, and a lot of questions and concerns could be addressed if you go back and read the first three parts.

Definitely sounding negative. They don’t have a finished prototype yet, or they would be showing it. It’s a no-win situation for ADV - or any aftermarket company, for that matter. If they had kept this secret until the finished product was ready to go, everybody would bitch about every aspect of the thing, and say, “They should have asked us Bronco owners what we wanted first!” They are doing market research by posting here. I’m quite certain they have used input from this forum over the last couple of months to fine-tune it, and make it the best product they can. But the “I want it now” crowd gets mad because they didn’t create a perfect product in a matter of days.
That is a giant red flag. The Webasto roof seemed fine until they actually tried producing them. It quickly hit the fan from there. Until they produce some, it's hard to get too serious.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
As mentioned at the bottom of the original post, pricing and timelines will be available in about 2 weeks.
Great another week or two of “teaser” threads!!! Just give me a matte black that is close to the trim pieces of the bronco for under 5k delivered and we will have a deal.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We sent the first email today to that newsletter list. If you did not receive the email then we suggest checking your spam or resigning up to the newsletter list.
I don't want you in the spam. Please, stay in the inbox and take some down payment from my wallet asap.

Sponsored

dmrosas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 E30 / '21 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to this!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
To me, this is more exciting that the Bronco Raptor release!
Agree!! At least is not gonna cost me +$69k and a divorce.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unrelated question: What tire size was used for the rendering?

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you tell us what the subject line was on the email you sent to those that signed up?
Sponsored