First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone considering matching the gray Badlands grille color? This would be a quality version of what the MIC was intended to be. I love the Area 51 color with gray top.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We sent the first email today to that newsletter list. If you did not receive the email then we suggest checking your spam or resigning up to the newsletter list.
I just resigned up. Nothing in my spam or deleted.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Annoying thread. Good luck.

Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, on the plus side $2500 is SIGNIFICANTLY less than the rumors of how much a Ford MIC top is going to run people, so I wouldn’t be too mad lol
If it was $2,500 I’d drive across the country to pick it up tomorrow!

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This weeks release is EXCITING! Last week we labeled a lot of our hardtop specifics. Today we show you renders of the tops on many of the bronco colors. This is something we are very proud to bring to market and know you will be happy to purchase

AND THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! We will be announcing pricing and timelines in about 2 weeks. We strongly recommend subscribing to our Bronco newsletter list since that list will get first access to the hardtop order information
These look great and I’ve read a lot of pages of gibber jabber I can’t find answers to my questions so here goes.

1) You have said they come in either white, black or primer. Are the white and black tops solid all the way through? If not what color is the material the tops are made of?

2) are the back windows either removable or at least have a pop out option like mini vans used to have? (Either of these options would kick ass.)

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look great and I’ve read a lot of pages of gibber jabber I can’t find answers to my questions so here goes.

1) You have said they come in either white, black or primer. Are the white and black tops solid all the way through? If not what color is the material the tops are made of?

2) are the back windows either removable or at least have a pop out option like mini vans used to have? (Either of these options would kick ass.)
For your number 2) question they confirmed the window glass is glued in and not removable

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1) White and black will be textured. In previous posts, we mentioned that the black UV textured will be similar in color to "Shadow Black" and the white UV textured will be similar in color to "Oxford White". The tops will be composite.
2) As for the back windows, they are glued in.

Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1) White and black will be textured. In previous posts, we mentioned that the black UV textured will be similar in color to "Shadow Black" and the white UV textured will be similar in color to "Oxford White". The tops will be composite.
2) As for the back windows, they are glued in.
Sounds good, in the future don’t dismiss mini van windows 🤣

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotdamn. Look at the angle on the rear window…..🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
agree, would love to see render like this from teh back with window open/closed.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Waze, direct me to Costa Mesa, CA.

If I leave now, with traffic and weather, it says 40 hours. I'll see you at 5:37 two mornings from now. Please have my black two piece hard top ready. :)
I thought the same...37 hrs from here...tempting but a regional distribution point would be ideal. I'd drive anywhere on the east coast.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the same...37 hrs from here...tempting but a regional distribution point would be ideal. I'd drive anywhere on the east coast.
Could be wrong but I believe Lethal Performance in south Florida is distributing ADV stuff now. Already asked if it was possible to pick up from them locally for other ADV items at no additional cost and was told no problem.

Curious myself if this will also include the new hardtop, could be a huge cost savings to drive down the turnpike/75-95 instead of cross country.
Sponsored