Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My God, the Advanced Fiberglass top I ordered in May 2022 is taking forever... And I get the same response every month..."Waiting for the rubber to arrive!"... Kinda weird to pay 100% up front the price of a hardtop and then have to wait nearly a year to get it... Even though I waited almost 2 years for a Bronco, I only had to pay a deposit... Any useful updates @ADV Fiberglass ?
We do apologize for the rubber delay. The rubber delay started on 12/27 and has been the current delay. We sent out an update last week letting our customers know that we have been getting consistent updates (pictures) of the rubber progress and the order is almost completed. We will be starting final assembly very soon. All other components of the hardtop are finished which is great. We appreciate your patience during the development and production process. We know how amazing the hardtop turned out and it will be well worth the wait!
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I waited over 2 years for a Bronco. Now I can enjoy driving it while I wait for the ADV top. I would rather have it right than fast. In the mean time can we get a compatibility test for the one piece and the TopLift Pro. I am optimistic that it will work but may need a little counter weight on the lift.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I waited over 2 years for a Bronco. Now I can enjoy driving it while I wait for the ADV top. I would rather have it right than fast. In the mean time can we get a compatibility test for the one piece and the TopLift Pro. I am optimistic that it will work but may need a little counter weight on the lift.
Yes, we would agree that you may need a counter weight on the lift with the one-piece. We are confident that it’ll work perfectly fine with the Modular hardtop. It is on our schedule to test. We do plan on doing a lot of hardtop content.

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you're all very busy at @ADV Fiberglass , but speaking of things to test, I'd love to know whether aftermarket roof racks that currently allow the front two panels to come off of the OEM hardtop will allow the front panels on the modular ADV hardtop to be removed while the roof rack is installed as well. Put another way, are the modular ADV hardtop front panels the same size as the OEM front panels, and what is the size difference if not?

Here's hoping your supply chain issues resolve soon!

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In honor of my 1 year anniversary of ordering ADV hardtop, any minor updates on rubber timing? I know you mentioned something a couple days ago.

Also, what’s the estimation on how long final assembly will take?

Thanks for all the info!

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In honor of my 1 year anniversary of ordering ADV hardtop, any minor updates on rubber timing? I know you mentioned something a couple days ago.

Also, what’s the estimation on how long final assembly will take?

Thanks for all the info!
We sent out an update on Friday. Rubber is almost finished, we have been getting consistent updates from the manufacture (pictures) and it shows TONS of rubber. Final assembly will be a couple weeks from the time of receiving it. For order specific timelines, feel free to email [email protected]

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have pics of rubber you can share.
Curious to see it.
Will you be shipping as you complete
Individual orders
Will you be posting the install video

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have pics of rubber you can share.
Curious to see it.
Will you be shipping as you complete
Individual orders
Will you be posting the install video
The pictures we have show our manufacturing process which is confidential. Orders will be shipped as they are completed. Yes we are waiting on the rubber to finish the install videos.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pictures we have show our manufacturing process which is confidential. Orders will be shipped as they are completed. Yes we are waiting on the rubber to finish the install videos.
GREAT, thanks for the quick response.
Looking forward to getting your shipping confirmed email

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
when will the tops start production ?

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

when will the tops start production ?
All tops are in production. Majority of pre-orders are at the final stage of production but we are waiting on rubber to arrive to start final assembly and start shipping tops. The rubber order is almost completed, we have been getting consistent updates from our supplier (pictures) and it will be shipping very soon.
Sponsored