Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People on the list get first shot at the preorder
I'm not pre-ordering a hard top any more than I'd pre-order a Bronco, I'll wait until you suckers buy it and wait for the reviews.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pricing for a single piece hardtop should be in line with a truck camper shell, similar size and material. My buddy just got a high end snug top shell painted to match for his 2500 6.5’ bed for $2500. If they make this one with panels it would add to the cost.
I guess we have to wait and see. I am just judgeing things by what I have seen on the forums. I have noticed companies making bumpers charging WAY more money "due to metal shortages" BUT when you go and look at the Jeep bumpers they sell they are 25-40% or so less. I think what we are seeing is a " the Bronco is new and people are impatient" surcharge going on and less of a covid/metal surcharge. I bet it will be applied in more places. Just observation.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd be good with no removable side windows and minimal or at least optional features. So folks can either option it up for an increased cost or keep it lean with the cost down.

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slant is great. Id buy it, but would love a fast back option.

Looks like this is modular as there seems to be a seam just behind the driver side door @ADV Fiberglass amiright?

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well thats the trick. That other company's top didn't have any moving parts on it and it was $9k if I remember right. If Jeep and Ford make these by the 10,000s and charge $3-5k, not sure what a smaller company can do it for. We will wait and see.
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of fight in the dog!

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 1 8A4B5623-D102-4225-BDED-7FEB931ED646

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 1 8A4B5623-D102-4225-BDED-7FEB931ED646

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
I think the primary questions are “When” and “How much?”

Hiltonm1

Big Bend
First Name
Mindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Will this have a rain channel so that you don't get drenched when you roll down the window or open the door?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A one piece top option for the 2DR would be nice. Keeps things simple. Maybe with a sunroof (ok, I just ruined simple). 😁

Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would echo the same as a lot of fellow forum members, price is key and removable side windows.

I would also add…make sure it is set up to mate with the factory hard top prep kit.

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great to have you here. I love that the after market is picking up where ford has dropped the ball. I'm interested in cost? Affordability, base color, removable windows, sectioned like oe, weight, and accesories for it such as... a mount to replace the driver side rear window which could accommodate a spare fuel cell or two?
Thanks and welcome

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Bronco6g!

Subscribe Link:

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Do you know how you are going to hinge the back window yet? I see you have a gasket drawn between your top and the rear door.

Also, I know there's really only the bronco roof rack at the moment, but just curious if you top will be compatible with that.

Thanks!

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How much?????

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or maybe they sell your email address, everyone else does.
I don’t think they do that, but it wouldn’t bother me if they did it’s just an email address. Easy to make burner email accounts for spam
Sponsored