Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!

You want more scumbag dealers adding ADM to accessories now?

Thank you, not, I'll pay freight.
It's a pretty solid idea @North7 . They could even promise to let us know where we stand in the list by May or so? Maybe?
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just canceled the therapy my wife insisted I partake in after spending so much time here 🤣.
this Is going to be fun to watch, 🙏!

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Will this be available in any other color or just the gold top/green windows pictured?

😀

Sponsored

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well thats the trick. That other company's top didn't have any moving parts on it and it was $9k if I remember right. If Jeep and Ford make these by the 10,000s and charge $3-5k, not sure what a smaller company can do it for. We will wait and see.
Pricing for a single piece hardtop should be in line with a truck camper shell, similar size and material. My buddy just got a high end snug top shell painted to match for his 2500 6.5’ bed for $2500. If they make this one with panels it would add to the cost.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Idk for sure, but they’e giving that instruction so they prob have good reasons.

maybe they’ll setup a waitlist, or offer discounts or something. It probably also helps them gauge demand which can be hard to do on socials and forums
Or maybe they sell your email address, everyone else does.