Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
really would love to see
1. sliding side windows (or removable if that's not possible)
2. a no-tint option (like to see the roll bar through the window)
3. satin finish in an off white, not super bright like oxford!

staying pumped
No tint 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! I have the MIC 2.0 Hardtop and it's definitely still not perfect. My main issue is the wind noise at speed with the OEM top. Looking forward to see if your top rectifies these issues. Also, if memory serves, the max load on the OEM tops is 400 lbs. Not great for rack + tent + 2 people and some light gear, so any improvements there would be amazing.

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do I sign up for the mailing list? I can’t wait to see more info on this. In case there is a reservation list. I reserve now. Rickey Patrick. Also my question is will this have a back wiper and will it be compatible with the ford setup?

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The back window looks more like a "clamshell" rather than just the window that flips up. I like that! like a hatchback! Definitely, want a rain channel behind to catch the water and redirect it when flipping up the back.

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! I have the MIC 2.0 Hardtop and it's definitely still not perfect. My main issue is the wind noise at speed with the OEM top. Looking forward to see if your top rectifies these issues. Also, if memory serves, the max load on the OEM tops is 400 lbs. Not great for rack + tent + 2 people and some light gear, so any improvements there would be amazing.
Definitely echo this. Most of us want to put a bunch of gear up there and/or a couple (few?) people.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with everyone else on this and cant wait to see it. I removed the Dual top option from my Wild Trak order so I would get it faster and almost vomited when I saw the possible price for the Ford top. Hoping it is compatible with the Prep kit that is being installed. My concerns are availability, cost, compatibility with the Prep Kit and what place I am in line :) Oh I think Flat Black would look good on a Cyber Orange 4dr Wild Trak what do you guys think?

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ADV Fiberglass Can y’all tease a price range now? Definitely interested in something like this at around $3k-$4k. Anything more, and it’s not really sensible/affordable for most folks.
Way to go.! Their target was $2000 and you just gave them the green light to double it.!! 😂

Sponsored

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Color matching to all model paint options?

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not seeing a wiper in the rendering, will there be one? Will it use the factory's connection?

Is brown the only color it comes in? 😉

Is this for the 2 door, 4 door or both?

Looking forward to seeing more and more about the cost, good work!

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads.
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but It'd be nice to dispense with just releasing "snippets of information" and "teaser threads" as there are a fair number of members on this forum that have likely had enough of "stay tuned" enticements. I realize you don't have a finished product yet, but maybe you can briefly outline how you intend your product to differ from the factory MIC top and what your target price is anticipated to be.
Sponsored