Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can we put a real rack on this top that can handle my wife's packing for "Day tips" 🤪 Seriously... I would like space for our two full sized dogs and me when we go on a trip. I want everything else on the roof...
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread has "Stay Pumped" vibes all over it.

I'm not trying to be all negative here but some of you need to face the reality of the hardtop situation. You can't compare this to Jeep (I get the irony). Jeep has been around for decades. Their top manufacturer has had a LOT of time to work out the kinks.
The Bronco is an new design, which is bound to have issues, but they are still a well established company with a ton of money and experts to back them. If they are having constraints, what makes you think a smaller company can meet the demand?
Yall think the quality and price will match what Ford and Jeep can produce? I hope I'm wrong but to expect that or better isn't really a smart bet.
They say you can only pick two...speed, quality or low cost but during these times, you're lucky if you get one.

My guess, again I hope I'm wrong, is that it will cost about $7-8k for good quality. And $4-5k for a top with issues.
*fingers crossed* I'm wrong
If this is the case in regards to pricing, I might as well continue saving my sheckles beyond this release and go for one of the pop-top tent options like Ursa minor and keep the soft top for non-overlanding shenanigans. The recent render of a hard top with slanted skylights like on the Land Rover piques my interest. Also curious to see what the black mod top pricing will look like when buying individually. 2023 will be an interesting year in regards to various top options.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol they gotta just be trolling…
Release super exciting news…
Then tell you to wait a little longer after they already have you sold on the product… probably will let out a release date and then push it back a couple times due to “supply constraints”

I’ve seen this movie before 🙄😂

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of y’all having PSTD from Ford’s rollout lol.

ADV already has several high quality Bronco parts out on the market. They’ve been making Raptor and Tacoma parts for years as well as private label.

I have a ton more faith in them producing a quality hardtop at a reasonable price than I do Ford getting the mod tops out at a reasonable price and timeline.

Be skeptical all you want but at least be patient and let them have a normal product roll out. It’s not their fault Ford had so many issues with the Bronco rollout. Just having another option right now is a blessing

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of y’all having PSTD from Ford’s rollout lol.

ADV already has several high quality Bronco parts out on the market. They’ve been making Raptor and Tacoma parts for years as well as private label.

I have a ton more faith in them producing a quality hardtop at a reasonable price than I do Ford getting the mod tops out at a reasonable price and timeline.

Be skeptical all you want but at least be patient and let them have a normal product roll out. It’s not their fault Ford had so many issues with the Bronco rollout. Just having another option right now is a blessing
I think it’s the “We want it now” mentality we’ve developed over the last decade. If a company releases a teaser during development. Some people lose their minds. If you wait. They lose their minds because theirs no information. The price will be too high for some. So, they again lose their minds. 😂🤣😂 People need to understand that they may making decisions on which direction to go on the design.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of y'all need to play "hard to get". Lol.

A teaser post with a lot of hope, some basic CAD images and no other information are getting you way too excited.

I believe we are in the "huh, interesting this might be valid" phase, rather than "this is the Jesus of tops, back to save us all from the MIC sins, take my money and absolve me".

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tease indeed.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
@ADV Fiberglass Can y’all tease a price range now? Definitely interested in something like this at around $3k-$4k. Anything more, and it’s not really sensible/affordable for most folks.
Agree, it amazes me there are people that really think 8, 9, 10 K is going to be the price for an aftermarket hard top. Besides "design" what is the difference between basic black aftermarket Jeep hard tops on the market right now for 3 to 4 K and a basic black aftermarket Bronco hard top to make up this 5 K overage?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.
Nice, a few questions.
Curved rear glass?
Are the side windows removable?
This will be answered in the upcoming weeks of Bronco teasers.
I followed your rules and only asked questions specific to the pictures in your post.

Please follow-thru on "We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post."
Curved rear glass?
(Added analysis: There is a radius edge in the near view that indicates it is.)

Are the side windows removable?

(Added analysis: It seems they are not, as they appear inset/flush to the outside of the fiberglass molded inset, with a radius that indicates no splitline).
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 1 North7 rear mod 1

Last edited:

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Talk to me Goose!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, this is good news for sure. Can you tell us the color of the finished top?

Signed up for the updates.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm stoked, signed up to your newsletter. Can we sign an NDA or something just to get basic info? WE haven't even seen it and were ready to buy, not sure how effective the month long tease will be.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope the rear defrost and wiper is optional. Don’t need to spend money on those items if not usable.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

really would love to see
1. sliding side windows (or removable if that's not possible)
2. a no-tint option (like to see the roll bar through the window)
3. satin finish in an off white, not super bright like oxford!

staying pumped
You mean Wimbledon White, and I agree.