North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Kind of an aside, does anyone know if you can just buy the hard top prep kit separately?
Best to review this full thread, here is a highlight from it.

For most folks yes. But, if the main components like wiper switch, sccm(module that controls wiper/washers, defrost switch, washer pump (it’s bi-directional) is there and is a matter of running a washer hose, and short section of harness, why not? If all of that has to be changed than no. Most will still want the top anyway for other reasons. I’ve already got the wiring figured out, it’s just a matter of switches and programming which are the major roadblocks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for doing this!! Can't tell if it's modular from this CAD. Would love to see some integrated rack options!
We do not have a CAD file for that sunrider top from Bestop to test that on our model.

Sponsored

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i know, right? there is LITERALLY NO WAY to clean that other than a rear wiper. And dont even start with me about keeping a microfiber towel and some appropriate cleaner in the back....not hearing it.
First time I wiped mine down so I could see out it was all scratched up...not much has changed in soft top window technology apparently.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any chance at a 3000 or 3500 price or do I have a better chance of my dick growing a finger nail

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time I wiped mine down so I could see out it was all scratched up...not much has changed in soft top window technology apparently.
nope, they are soft and scratch if you look at them hard.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you used a lot of water when you wiped it down, but it's imprinted right in the plastic not to wipe when dry... I haven't cleaned mine yet (obv) for fear of scratching it

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you used a lot of water when you wiped it down, but it's imprinted right in the plastic not to wipe when dry... I haven't cleaned mine yet (obv) for fear of scratching it
it was wet...I cleaned with windex and a microfiber towel the very first time after a car wash and that even left perceptible swirls. but the kicker was wiping the snow off with a glove...obviously a lot of grime in there but still...For the record, I wasn't expecting better than that, just kind of a fact of life with flexible plastic.

Sponsored

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also one of those people that gets out a magnifying glass to look at my vehicles...I know it's a Bronco, I'll get over it once I have a few dings.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
nope, they are soft and scratch if you look at them hard.
I have had luck cleaning em up with lemon pledge after they are already scratched up. Any cleaner that is thick and oily.
aGg&w=120&h=106&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&dpr=1.65&pid=3.jpg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess we have to wait and see. I am just judgeing things by what I have seen on the forums. I have noticed companies making bumpers charging WAY more money "due to metal shortages" BUT when you go and look at the Jeep bumpers they sell they are 25-40% or so less. I think what we are seeing is a " the Bronco is new and people are impatient" surcharge going on and less of a covid/metal surcharge. I bet it will be applied in more places. Just observation.
The "Bronco Tax"...
Sponsored