Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess you missed the part that they've been building tops for other sellers? At least that's what I read earlier in this thread
I searched the thread using several key words; I couldn't find any reference. Based on Part 2 of the Thread, the ADV top is going to be a less complex design.

I hope ADV's top is an excellent product offered at a reasonable price.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Are we getting update for today? Me excited!

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rain channel and rattling/squeaking when you hit bumps or itā€™s not a real Bronco (hardtop)
Ford spent hundreds of hours and millions of dollars to replicate the '73 Bronco shake, shimmy, and rattle experience. Retro approved. Enjoy!
šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good, and thank you! Just curious, have you received an update from them?
They just posted in part 4's update thread. Yes, I have received previous emails from them.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford spent hundreds of hours and millions of dollars to replicate the '73 Bronco shake, shimmy, and rattle experience. Retro approved. Enjoy!
šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘
last time I checked my 48 year old Bronco top it wasnā€™t honeycombing!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My God, the Advanced Fiberglass top I ordered in May 2022 is taking forever... And I get the same response every month..."Waiting for the rubber to arrive!"... Kinda weird to pay 100% up front the price of a hardtop and then have to wait nearly a year to get it... Even though I waited almost 2 years for a Bronco, I only had to pay a deposit... Any useful updates @ADV Fiberglass ?

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My God, the Advanced Fiberglass top I ordered in May 2022 is taking forever... And I get the same response every month..."Waiting for the rubber to arrive!"... Kinda weird to pay 100% up front the price of a hardtop and then have to wait nearly a year to get it... Even though I waited almost 2 years for a Bronco, I only had to pay a deposit... Any useful updates @ADV Fiberglass ?
I don't think I would ever pay %100 upfront for something this expensive. A %10 deposit up front would be fine but full price is ridiculous unless they're giving a pretty significant discount. I've been burned a couple of times by companies where I paid up front and then they folded and left me with nothing. Fortunately it was only a few hundred dollars and not thousands.

The lack of a reasonably priced and available alternative is why I'm keeping the MIC top on my order and hoping it gets scheduled soon.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude.... I kinda assumed people had these by now. If I hadn't seen their fenders, I would assume that this is vaporware.

The pre-order price, terms, and return policy are a big pill to swallow compared to getting a high quality soft top like the Bestop.

I get it, I do, I have the factory mod top. I wanted a hard top. >$5k with those terms and warranty is a tough pill to swallow.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not all companies want to make the cheapest product. Some want a quality product and arenā€™t trying to get as many customers as possible. Some of you guys arenā€™t a customer and I doubt they care. They will sell every one of these they make.

As for not getting them out quick enough. You have a huge company like Ford sending out emails telling people they have to cut options or not get a Bronco. A small company is going to have supply issues even worse.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I would ever pay %100 upfront for something this expensive. A %10 deposit up front would be fine but full price is ridiculous unless they're giving a pretty significant discount. I've been burned a couple of times by companies where I paid up front and then they folded and left me with nothing. Fortunately it was only a few hundred dollars and not thousands.

The lack of a reasonably priced and available alternative is why I'm keeping the MIC top on my order and hoping it gets scheduled soon.
Not gonna lie, Iā€™ll never do this again with paying the 100% upfront. Iā€™m confident it will be a superb product and I get supply chain issues, but Iā€™m regretting my purchase.

Goal was overlanding with a rooftop tent, so I snagged hardtop/trmr rack/ and gfc RTT v2. Should have just went with the soft top Gobi rack and saved my 6300ā€¦

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie, Iā€™ll never do this again with paying the 100% upfront. Iā€™m confident it will be a superb product and I get supply chain issues, but Iā€™m regretting my purchase.

Goal was overlanding with a rooftop tent, so I snagged hardtop/trmr rack/ and gfc RTT v2. Should have just went with the soft top Gobi rack and saved my 6300ā€¦
Yeah, seems high quality. Just crossing my fingers that the company wont go under and leave everyone high and dry.
Sponsored