First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m excited to see the mechanics and functionality in the coming weeks.

I’ve talked to so many long time Jeep owners lately and a majority of them said once they went soft they never went back. Funny how viral the need for a hardtop on a Bronco has become.
Sponsored

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is the big day that we fully reveal the exterior of the tops that we will be offering. Yes we said TOPS, meaning more than one. We will be offering two different styled tops (Both will be slanted). One being modular and the other being a one-piece top. You may be asking, why offer both? We have listened to what you have been asking for and we have came through for the Bronco market as a whole.

Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish.

Each top will be offered in three levels of finish:
  1. Black UV Textured
  2. White UV Textured
  3. High Build Primer for a body shop to paint match the top

Answers to some of last weeks questions:
  1. Is the rear glass curved?
    1. Yes it is.
  2. Are the side windows glued in?
    1. Yes, they are glued in.
  3. Can the rear window be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate?
    1. No, the tailgate will need to be opened.
  4. Will we reuse factory roof rails?
    1. Yes, our tops will have built in mounts to reuse factory or aftermarket roof rails.

We are curious which top you are more interested in? Modular or One-Piece?

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/17/22.

IMG_R_0003.jpg

IMG_R_0002.jpg
How can you be so certain your top will be so much better than the factory top?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve read somewhere on this site that Webasto makes Jeep’s hard tops. Can anyone confirm that?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass When are you going to release wider fender flares? The prototypes I have seen so far are not wide enough to cover 35s. One video on Youtube mentioned 5-inch and 7-inch fenders in development. Is this true?

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass When are you going to release wider fender flares? The prototypes I have seen so far are not wide enough to cover 35s. One video on Youtube mentioned 5-inch and 7-inch fenders in development. Is this true?
We run 37s with our 2" flare and the majority of our customers are doing the same (with a 3" lift). The 5" kit will be in production in April. The 8" kit will be in production a few months after that.

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only got to page 8 so maybe I missed it. Will the front roof panels fit in the rear?

Am I the only one that thinks the modular roof is missing one key component? Offering a 3-piece hard top is nothing new in the offroad community, Jeep has been doing this for over 20 years. One of the biggest features of the Bronco canopy design is the open structure (no roll bar in the middle) and the OEM modular roof takes advantage of that. There are also modular roof racks available that take advantage of this design feature too.

I think Advanced Fiberglass Concepts is really pushing the envelope with the other designs (I will be ordering one of their flare kits, probably the Raptor version) so I am a little surprised that you seem to be happy with doing what's been done for the last 20+ years instead of pushing the envelope with a true 4-piece modular roof. I know the roof you offer now will sell well, especially since Ford cannot even make enough to fulfill their orders but if you make a version 2 with a 4-piece hard top roof you'd corner the aftermarket. Please consider!

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how does everyone who has one of these like them?

Sponsored

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have been waiting for reviews before placing an order, but I do not think deliveries have started. On that point I am glad I decided to hold off funding the R&D by paying full price up front. I do hope the product is a success.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard the Outer Banks and Wildtrak now come standard with a color matched roof? Anyone seen these?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard the Outer Banks and Wildtrak now come standard with a color matched roof? Anyone seen these?
You’re saying factory is putting color match on OBX and Wildtrack? This is the first I’ve heard of that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re saying factory is putting color match on OBX and Wildtrack? This is the first I’ve heard of that.
Turns out to be the Sport. Regular Bronco is still delayed.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I only got to page 8 so maybe I missed it. Will the front roof panels fit in the rear?

Am I the only one that thinks the modular roof is missing one key component? Offering a 3-piece hard top is nothing new in the offroad community, Jeep has been doing this for over 20 years. One of the biggest features of the Bronco canopy design is the open structure (no roll bar in the middle) and the OEM modular roof takes advantage of that. There are also modular roof racks available that take advantage of this design feature too.

I think Advanced Fiberglass Concepts is really pushing the envelope with the other designs (I will be ordering one of their flare kits, probably the Raptor version) so I am a little surprised that you seem to be happy with doing what's been done for the last 20+ years instead of pushing the envelope with a true 4-piece modular roof. I know the roof you offer now will sell well, especially since Ford cannot even make enough to fulfill their orders but if you make a version 2 with a 4-piece hard top roof you'd corner the aftermarket. Please consider!
More panels means more squeaks and rattles, even on the best made tops.
Sponsored