lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im just overall very excited about this. Thinking about my changing my order to a soft top knowing this is an option. Modular for sure.
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) One piece
2) It will be a generic white and generic black color.
Will a 1 piece modular front panel be able to fit on board the Bronco? Maybe a roof rack attachment?

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. People in thread asking about two door option. AFC said they’re producing a two door. Ask them.

2. Investing capital = risk. If you don’t get that I can’t help you.

3. No shit.
lay off the dope

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 2 Screenshot 2022-01-10 233025

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 2 Screenshot 2022-01-10 234647

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@ADVfiberglass, your close but would say get a little more feedback a few survey monkey Surveys for you and then down select forum requests or make the ability to have options for some items. I would go with he 1 piece with rear wiper, ability to open with tailgate closed, heated rear defrost window for the winter to reduce leakage chances and reduce road/wind noise and run my soft top in the summer. Wondering what the weight and cost will be.

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modular please...also interested to see if the white version matches the Oxford white? I'd probably roll with black anyway.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since two doors only come with hard tops why bother?
There are three markets for an aftermarket hardtop:
  1. Those with a factory soft top who want dual tops.
  2. Those with a factory soft top who never wanted a soft top but ordered a Bronco with one to get it before the sun burns out.
  3. Those with a factory hard top who want a better hard top.
It's correct to initially focus on the first market, because it's the largest. But the #3 market definitely exists, in both 2 and 4-door flavors. Especially if Ford continues to struggle with MIC issues.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been on vacation and read all 11 pages to catch up 🤣🤣

Definitely Modular!!

I’ll be going with the primed so I can get it painted shadow black! Just like Ford should have had it if they could have actually successfully produced MOD tops lol

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks ADV, great to see the Hardtop market growing.

I think we all have to be a bit cautious here, they haven't even discussed the mechanics yet, yet alone built a prototype or done any field testing.

We are talking of a hand made big and goofy item, to feed us all in time they would have to be building new facilities now and employ to keep the production up.

Prove me wrong, i would be your customer, but i dont see this happening in under 4-5 months. In high numbers. One top a day will not help this community.

Some of you talented folks should be on the phone with companies that have been in the hardtop business for years. Just think of the quality LEER Hardtops, they have the facilities and line to produce x Hardtops a day.

Patrick

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interested in the 1 piece for sure. But obviously biggest factor is... price. Interested to see how this goes. Also looking forward to seeing one on a rig.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the modular top's seal and noise levels are good, I would go that route.

Otherwise that single piece would still, be great. It looks like both can be ran as a safari top with removable sides? ...Just a guess looking at the CAD drawings.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shipping on these to us peeps outside of CA is going to be like adding a couple extra zeros on your owed tax return…may have to coordinate some group buys in city hubs to reduce shipping cost.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would have normally said modular. But if I'm being honest I'd rarely take off the panels. If the hard top is on it's more than likely not the season for open air. Even with my Gladiator it's sometimes not worth the hassle of taking out the panels. Say getting off work and want quick open air for the ride home.

And I'm sure I'm in the minority here. But I'd love to see a hard shell available for just the rear cargo area. As in just like the regular MIC with both panels out. For those days you know you won't need a top. But want some added security for the cargo area.
Sponsored