Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the original timing of shipments was August for the one piece.
where do we stand with an updated estimate of the start of shipments for the one piece
curious because I can rest my fingers from hitting search forum for comments half a dozen times a day to see if there are any new posts by ADV
Thanks and looking forward to seeing it, getting the install video and of course most important GETTING THE TOP ON MY BRONCO BEFORE WINTER
Ya, that was my only question as well. Original aim was for August, but seeing how prototypes will be posted in the next couple of weeks, I doubt that.

Not ruffling any feathers, just want to prepare myself as well for trip in the fall and winter!
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lack of communication from @ADV Fiberglass is pretty unnerving. “Soon” only works for so long. Not feeling the energy when there’s no even a prototype.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the original timing of shipments was August for the one piece.
where do we stand with an updated estimate of the start of shipments for the one piece
curious because I can rest my fingers from hitting search forum for comments half a dozen times a day to see if there are any new posts by ADV
Thanks and looking forward to seeing it, getting the install video and of course most important GETTING THE TOP ON MY BRONCO BEFORE WINTER
Once the first two tops are finished and approved is when we will be able to provide updated ETAs for ship dates. We apologize for any delays but assure that the we are working as fast as we can and the wait will be worth it!

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They still don't have video/pics of a real hardtop on a Bronco to share yet. You would think that a prototype top on an actual bronco would need to come well in advance of ramping up production. Last I heard they would have pics out in July....but that definitely didn't happen. I would hope its any day now, as I love the look of the renderings, but without real world look, fit and usage, I'm not about to pre-order. Seems like it might have been harder to put together than planned based on the delays we are seeing.

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once the first two tops are finished and approved is when we will be able to provide updated ETAs for ship dates. We apologize for any delays but assure that the we are working as fast as we can and the wait will be worth it!
So if the first two tops are finished, maybe you could show people some detailed shots of what they're waiting for, since all they've seen this far is some 3d renders.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno - sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. I’m giving it until I’m close to my dispute period ending, and if there’s not some proof this thing exists, charging it back. Not trying to troll, but some of these companies are borderline fraudulent and just hire energetic social media folks to hype up the product.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holy crap, Ford worked on their hard top for like 7 years and still haven’t gotten it right. Have you seen the other products that ADV makes? What makes you think it’s a “fraudulent” company? Do you think they’re just dragging their heels on this top? Maybe they want to make sure it’s perfect before they start shipping. Because if it’s not PERFECT from day one, guess who will scream the loudest? (☝)

JFC…

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap, Ford worked on their hard top for like 7 years and still haven’t gotten it right. Have you seen the other products that ADV makes? What makes you think it’s a “fraudulent” company? Do you think they’re just dragging their heels on this top? Maybe they want to make sure it’s perfect before they start shipping. Because if it’s not PERFECT from day one, guess who will scream the loudest? (☝)

JFC…
Did Ford ask you to pay for your Bronco seven years ago while they were developing it? I would feel easier about this if ADV would at least post some cellphone pics or a video.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did Ford ask you to pay for your Bronco seven years ago while they were developing it? I would feel easier about this if ADV would at least post some cellphone pics or a video.
No one forces you to pay upfront. You can wait for the actual product and order it if you like it. If you want to get it sooner, some upfront payment is involved in securing your spot in the line.

Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one forces you to pay upfront. You can wait for the actual product and order it if you like it. If you want to get it sooner, some upfront payment is involved in securing your spot in the line.
If you want a hard top before winter, you have no other option than to pay up front and hope they actually do what they say.