First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have responded to all your ideas that you have sent over (We have screenshots to back up this statement as well). We are trying to appeal to the vast majority of the market with our hardtop and we will be sure to take your ideas into consideration just like the rest of the bronco owners suggestions.
Just tell us the price so we can stay pumped or forget about it. Dragging people along when you know it's going to be out of someone's price range is not right
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now it is time to get into some more details of our upcoming hardtop. Our hardtop specifics:

1. Roof rack compatible (See pictures for examples of both tops)
  2. Wiper motor will be plug and play
  3. Defroster will be plug and play
  4. Washer fluid will be plug and play
  5. Hinges are included
  6. Rear struts are included
  7. All glass is included
  8. Sound deadening will be an option
  9. Our hardtop will work with the OEM Hardtop Prep Kit.

Here are answers to some questions from last week:

1. What is the overall weight and weight capacity of the top?
    1. It is very similar to the OEM top weight.
  2. What about 2 Door Tops?
    1. We are focusing 100% on 4 Door Broncos at this time. At this time, we do not plan on developing a 2 door top. HOWEVER, that can change if we get enough interest.
  3. Will the White UV Textured match the OEM color?
    1. It will be a close match to Oxford White.
  4. Will the Black UV textured match the OEM color?
    1. It will be a close match to Shadow Black.
  5. Will we offer a “Hardtop Prep Kit” for those that did not get it from Ford?
    1. We are currently investigating developing our own hardtop prep kit.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/24/22.

BH Racks 3.jpg

BH Racks 4.jpg
You need to develp a 2dr version. Lots of us out there that will purchase one from you!

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have responded to all your ideas that you have sent over (We have screenshots to back up this statement as well). We are trying to appeal to the vast majority of the market with our hardtop and we will be sure to take your ideas into consideration just like the rest of the bronco owners suggestions.
Yes, you did reply. But “our top will accept the factory rails” falls a little short. I don’t expect you to take my (or anyone’s) suggestions as gospel, but I have watched for years people struggle with removal of tops, myself included. The newest devices on the market work, but are costly, cumbersome, and take a fare amount of space in the garage. The ability to lift the top off by the rails saves time and effort. If there were a simple inner structure that the rails were attached to strong enough to hold the weight of the top, this would be a game changer, for for Bronco and Jeep owners.

Sponsored

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you did reply. But “our top will accept the factory rails” falls a little short. I don’t expect you to take my (or anyone’s) suggestions as gospel, but I have watched for years people struggle with removal of tops, myself included. The newest devices on the market work, but are costly, cumbersome, and take a fare amount of space in the garage. The ability to lift the top off by the rails saves time and effort. If there were a simple inner structure that the rails were attached to strong enough to hold the weight of the top, this would be a game changer, for for Bronco and Jeep owners.
BTW, I am not dissing on you guys, from everything I have read and seen, you are tops in the industry. Keep up the good work (and make a GOOD top for the 2 dr)

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! I'm interested in the 2 Door if you can make it happen! Thanks

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking great and thanks for building this. Really looking forward to it.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door with sliding rear windows and you can have my credit card.

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need a 2 door too. Yes, they come with a factory top, but it sounds like they are still sub par. I would spring for a quality worry free top.

However, more important to me than a top, is easy on/off roadster door inserts - please!
This is assuming this will be a high-quality top, as high or higher than the OEM one. We have no idea if that is the case. A few low-res CAD images tell us nothing.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just make it lightweight and easy to install/unstall since the soft top windows are a complete pain to get off and on.
Not to mention sagging more than a 70 year old Rockette

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those guessing price and comparing to a truck topper... This will have a rear defroster, a windshield wiper, and a wiper fluid sprayer. Assuming it will also have more sound deadening than a topper, I would assume it would be at least double the cost of a topper.
From the offroad cab industry, a defroster (just a small fan like was available in the 50's ) is almost $200 and a wiper kit which is just a cheap chinese motor and wiper arm will run close to $400. But I doubt that ADV will go those routes.

On amazon you can get a mini defroster for $21. A rear wiper with motor for $35 Washer nozzles less than $10

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Come on with the pricing. I personally am not a fan of this month long teaser. You have the info now..... (I know you think it's best for your business) I have a feeling I'm being setup for the balloon to pop for me when you throw out the price tag.

Who wants to start a price guess?
I'll start at $7,499
Ford will probably sell you 2 for that price fully painted and able to accept the Sunrider top.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Showed my fiancée the teaser from this week and she is over the moon excited! I can’t wait to see real images and the eventually get mine. The slant design is so killer it’s prefect!!
Sponsored