First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Again, wishing wiper/washer/defroster were optional to save $$$.

Ceramic glass coating and defroster will do the trick. Mini wipers on short windows are pointless.

Reactions: LGM

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

some within Ford are saying the hard top to buy later from Ford is going to be $7800... so guess what this is gonna be
I donā€™t think that gossip is correct..when Jeep sells theirs out the door for $3995 through parts.
however with the psycho inflation we are having who knows..

this is what rally tops charges for one of their door tops.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 3 3F7C147C-2174-4931-BC3E-2163BEED7E52

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price is Right: $5499 + shipping

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@ADV Fiberglass can you clarify something? Some - lots of - people seem to be under the impression that when you say ā€œplug and playā€ compatibility with the rear washer/wiper and defroster, it means that you are including all the mechanisms for those items, and that itā€™s an extra expense that they shouldnā€™t have to pay for if they donā€™t want them.

I was thinking that it simply means there are a couple of holes in the rear window to which you can attach the OEM components if you want to, and itā€™s nothing to freak out about. Am I wrong??

Sponsored

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I donā€™t think that gossip is correct..when Jeep sells theirs out the door for $3995 through parts.
however with the psycho inflation we are having who knows..

this is what rally tops charges for one of their door tops.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 3 3F7C147C-2174-4931-BC3E-2163BEED7E52
I was told soft top replacement is around $4,000 so $7000 for hard top wouldn't surprise me.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass can you clarify something? Some - lots of - people seem to be under the impression that when you say ā€œplug and playā€ compatibility with the rear washer/wiper and defroster, it means that you are including all the mechanisms for those items, and that itā€™s an extra expense that they shouldnā€™t have to pay for if they donā€™t want them.

I was thinking that it simply means there are a couple of holes in the rear window to which you can attach the OEM components if you want to, and itā€™s nothing to freak out about. Am I wrong??
Wiper/washer, sound deadening, etc will all be an upgradable option.

Last edited:

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door, 2 door, 2 door ....think about it....even the OEM doesn't have a large volume shippable solution...NO competition....build it and they will come....heck, even Ford might buy 'em !!!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wiper/washer, defroster, sound deadening, etc will all be an upgradable option.
Thank you! Can you put that line in post #1, since thatā€™s the only one anybody reads before they reply? šŸ˜

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping the next update has some timing too please! (and of course pricing)

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good!

I'm a 2-door owner but I'm also in the industry and I understand the hesitancy to invest in developing a 2-door hard top. All of my fellow 2-door owners who are bitching about being left out ALREADY HAVE A HARD TOP. Not to mention, there are only about 1 of us for every 3 station wagon (4-door) owners. ADV can't just snap their fingers and shit hard tops. It takes a huge investment in time, hard money and opportunity cost (look that up if you flunked econ 101) to develop these products. It simply wouldn't pencil out. At least, not as long as they have potentially more lucrative projects to focus on.

I get it. I want All The Things for my precious 2-door too. I want the world to respect it and recognize it as The Only True 6G Bronco in a world full of imposter station wagons. I want affirmative action for 2-Door Broncos, and for every manufacturer who even thinks about making anything for Broncos to automatically include mine. I want diversity and inclusion and social justice for the minority. I want the numerically superior 4-door products to be forced to subsidize my money-losing 2-door products just so I can feel validated, even if I probably wouldn't buy it anyhow.

BTW I still want 2-door rear pre-runner fenders :)
I'm not sure the investment for a 2-door version is all that expensive. The hard parts of the molds are the tailgate glass, rear fender interface, panel seal between the long roof and front single panel, and the windshield header. All of those form sections are the same between the 2-door and 4-door. If the 4-door front panel fits the same for the 2-door, then it is just a matter of clamshell length, which ADV already has two lengths developed.

dosHaches

Base
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Count me in as another person strongly in favor of a 2-door version!

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many 2-door owners are going to shell out $5k+ for an aftermarket hard top when theyā€™ve already got a factory one? Not enough market to drive the R&D/tooling & mold investment.
Iā€™d pay up to $300ish for a 1 piece front instead of the 2-piece front.

I might fuse the two pieceā€™s together but this depends on me studying them to see how feasible it might be.

Iā€™ll never take those two panels off and drive like that. I owned a sexy convertible when I was younger, donā€™t want the sun burning a hole in my head!

My son might want the entire top off for summertime fun but thatā€™s only if I let him. I suppose for that reason having the rear half separate from the front would save space in the garage?

Regardless, Iā€™d need a really motivating reason the take that too off!

Last edited:

SquatchHunter

Black Diamond
First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seriously great work! I just can't wait to see what pricing and availability will be like!

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™d pay up to $300ish for a 1 piece front instead of the 2-piece front.

I might fuse the two pieceā€™s together but this depends on me studying them to see how feasible it might be.

Iā€™ll never take those two panels off and drive like that. I owned a sexy convertible when I was younger, donā€™t want the sun burning a hole in my head!

My son might want the entire top off for summertime fun but thatā€™s only if I let him. I suppose for that reason having the rear half separate from the front would save space in the garage?

Regardless, Iā€™d need a really motivating reason the take that too off!
I used to take the top off my '69 Bronco in April and reinstall it in October. I drove it topless rain or shine. You just needed to get up to 30mph to keep the rain going over your head - LOL.
Sponsored