stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would you attach mud flaps? I feel like these would be worse then the original right?
Good observation. And you can probably extrapolate the rock flinging horrors if you had a SAS package or more on that thing. That said, I like the non-plastic flare look. In fact, I have never liked those plastic flares but recognize their necessity thanks to my brothers and sisters here.

Perhaps another Bronco iteration down the road will see a more traditional body style with less plastic?
Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I guess everyone liking these got their bronco for mall crawling/pavement princess and is the same vocal group complaining about raptor flares in the raptor section? makes more sense now

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I guess everyone liking these got their bronco for mall crawling/pavement princess and is the same vocal group complaining about raptor flares in the raptor section? makes more sense now
No, that'd be you.

do something about my braptor fendors! lmao. Im local to you guys if you need a test car once mine arrives

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
nice try missquoting me, I get ADV fenders to clear larger tires, not to look like a poor mans G wagon

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco 2022-03-18_16-01-54
People have done builds with these flares on 40" tires, but please do go on about how everyone buying these is less hardcore than you.

ultimate-ford-bronco-build-prototype-caught-testing-dearborn-14.jpg

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

People have done builds with these flares on 40" tires, but please do go on about how everyone buying these is less hardcore than you.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco ultimate-ford-bronco-build-prototype-caught-testing-dearborn-14
sure I'll play internet armchair arguments with you. Theres not a spec of dirt on that bronco, if there was the entire side of that thing will be chewed up. Its already known there isnt enough fender coverage with the stock flares to protect the body, let alone that thing with half the 40" tire sticking out past the flares. just stop, its already apparent you dont know what you're talking about.
minute 2:50

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
sure I'll play internet armchair arguments with you. Theres not a spec of dirt on that bronco, if there was the entire side of that thing will be chewed up. Its already known there isnt enough fender coverage with the stock flares to protect the body, let alone that thing with half the 40" tire sticking out past the flares. just stop, its already apparent you dont know what you're talking about.
minute 2:50
My guy, some offroaders prefer running with wheel poke, rock chips don't bother some people as much as they seem to bother you, which is ironic considering how you seem to think dirt is the be-all-end-all of offroading.

2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 1.jpg

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My guy, some offroaders prefer running with wheel poke, rock chips don't bother some people as much as they seem to bother you, which is ironic considering how you seem to think dirt is the be-all-end-all of offroading.

2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 1.jpg
whats ironic is you preaching about offroading when you've never left the pavement. what do I seem to think is the end all be all?
mud?
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco raptor
river?
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco raptor4
desert whoops?
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco raptor3

bald eagle?
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco raptor2

mole?
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco raptor5

I dont care what you're flavor offroading you do, you still dont want fixed painted flares on a fender when you leave the pavement, hast nothing to do with chips.

edit: if you're going to give advice on what to run offroading, run it yourself, dont take someone elses unrelated photos to support your argument. painted fixed flares are very different than someone removing them all together to clear an obstacle.

Last edited:

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
whats ironic is you preaching about offroading when you've never left the pavement.
Wrong again champ, you're pretty good at that. If you think posting photoshoots of your rig is a substitute for a point I urge you to visit Instagram instead of clogging up threads here with your lack of knowledge of pizza cutters, wheel poke, lift kits, and other mechanical elements of offroading that you're ignorant of because don't personally use them. In the mean time, here's some pics of my old Tundra, off pavement, painted flares included.

16592814081915.jpg

16592813071416.jpg

16592519121215.jpg

16592813061515.jpg

16592813052916.jpg

Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wrong again champ, you're pretty good at that. If you think posting photoshoots of your rig is a substitute for a point I urge you to visit Instagram instead of clogging up threads here with your lack of knowledge of pizza cutters, wheel poke, lift kits, and other mechanical elements of offroading that you're ignorant of because don't personally use them. In the mean time, here's some pics of my old Tundra, off pavement, painted flares included.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco 16592813052916

I guess I stand corrected, you really dont care about rock chips when your paint is faded and your fenders dont match the doors. my bad

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sooooo is nobody going to point out the painfully honest reality that those absolutely must have been modeled after a bronco 2?