Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If Ford ever sells a complete bolt-on hard top kit, with all necessary parts included, for anywhere close to $2K, I’ll eat my shorts. 😜
It's about how much Jeep hardtops are ($2400-$2900) Ford still has to try and compete with Jeep
Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but how are you gonna feel if/when ford finally does release a hard top for around $4k and you've paid $6-10k for a fiberglass or carbon fiber top
Pre ordered the ADV hardtop so I can get my RTT on asap. I’ll care 0% if Ford release it at 4k

xpathf1nderx

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see more options available. For a lot of owners that had to go with the soft top to get their truck, this works out great.
Looks like a single piece. If it is, thats a pretty good piece to handle to take on/off, but should help with the wind noise compared to OEM.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not to hard to build a mold and copy something. Don't see how they are going to source parts when Ford is competing for the same parts.
You presume too much, possibly. The only hardtop they could have pulled a reverse mold from is the MIC. Any top I buy has to replicate (or be) painted modular top

Sponsored

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who cares about the hard top... What can you tell me about those fenders?!!!
:love:
Fenders are old news. They offer standard and 5" and are currently working on larger ones. They are current already for sale.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They talk so much smack about the factory hardtops being terrible - yet here I am with over 10k miles on my MIC 1.x top that is still perfect. Oh well, still nice to have options for people that have a soft top and want to change I guess. I don't really understand wanting a one-piece hardtop though that doesn't even have a sunroof but to each their own.
Didn't Ford come out and yank the 1.0 from you? Plan was not a single 1.0 would be left in customer hands before they sold any additional 2.0 and that was a year ago.

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's about how much Jeep hardtops are ($2400-$2900) Ford still has to try and compete with Jeep
they dont wanna make their broncos look "equal" to jeeps, they want to make them look
Didn't Ford come out and yank the 1.0 from you? Plan was not a single 1.0 would be left in customer hands before they sold any additional 2.0 and that was a year ago.
is there a ford task force that breaks into people's garages and swaps tops in the middle of the night? it's not like Ford can force you to give up property that belongs to you.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope. 1.0 tops had to be inspected and replaced if defective. Mine is perfect so I still have it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any reason this thing had to have a slanted back?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They gauges what the fans wanted and most chose the slight slant 😎😎😎
Weird. Looks good on the fastback soft top but looks like the leaning tower of pizza on a hard top

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weird. Looks good on the fastback soft top but looks like the leaning tower of pizza on a hard top
I haven’t seen it in person yet but it’s a similar slant angle to the old broncos and matched the line on this one too. Some still prefer the square back. It’s just personal preference.

Anderson is making one that’s a carbon copy of the MIC but in fiber glass

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what it would it would cost to have the primed top painted to match the body color?
Sponsored