Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly the top looks like the edge lines aren’t straight above the doors. I know it’s a prototype though so we’ll see what more they have to say tomorrow.
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who cares about the hard top... What can you tell me about those fenders?!!!
:love:
I know I was actually thinking he was talking about the flares. I love them!

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why do all the entertaining people get banned......lol
Because entertainment on here is usually made at the expense of sacrificing rainbows and unicorns and potentially offending someone so we’re not allowed to be treated as adults 🌈🌈🦄🦄

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a company that seems to pride itself on maximizing the marketing, slow drip reveal utilizing all social media channels…you would have thought they would have shown the first prototype in body color or white.

Ya know…the option that most of their buyers are interested in.

Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a company that seems to pride itself on maximizing the marketing, slow drip reveal utilizing all social media channels…you would have thought they would have shown the first prototype in body color or white.

Here‘s one in silver and body color…

Ford Bronco Adv Fiberglass hardtop preview (by Advanced Fiberglass Concepts) 1662596719611

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These 3 are why I jumped on a new 2nd hand hard top for $5k.
Been searching for the same thing for months. Any knowledge you gained during the process would be great, so far I’m just using Facebook, b6g and luck

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not to hard to build a mold and copy something. Don't see how they are going to source parts when Ford is competing for the same parts.
What parts are they competing for? They are building their own shells. The only parts they need are glass and the wiper which should be readily available.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These 3 are why I jumped on a new 2nd hand hard top for $5k.
I’m willing to bet ADV will have a better product based on the other fiberglass products they make. I specifically bought the one piece unit because ford doesn’t make one. As for lack of warranty, I know based on personal experience ADV will stand by their product. And I’m pretty sure ford won’t warranty your hardtop because it didn’t come with your truck. So what exactly did you gain.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone just make a video that has good information, shows the product/price and why I should spend money on it. I get so tired of all these morons creating their stupid videos and nothing to show for it. At this point won't buy it unless we get some adults running things.

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Maybe they'll eventually paint their prototype to match their shop vehicle, but everyone wants to see this top yesterday, so they had better show it now. I really don't think white tops will be nearly as popular as the enthusiasts around here think it will be, and I'm guessing the majority of their buyers will choose the molded-in-black option, rather than having to pay their local paint shop who knows how much to match their paint...

Can someone just make a video that has good infomration, shows the product/price and why I should spend money on it. I get so tired of all these morons creating their stupid videos and nothing to show for it. At this point won't buy it unless we get some adults running things.
The consumers of tomorrow are used to YouTube and Instagram telling them all they need to know in life. So savvy businesses cater to that market. 😒

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe they'll eventually paint their prototype to match their shop vehicle, but everyone wants to see this top yesterday, so they had better show it now. I really don't think white tops will be nearly as popular as the enthusiasts around here think it will be, and I'm guessing the majority of their buyers will choose the molded-in-black option, rather than having to pay their local paint shop who knows how much to match their paint...

The consumers of tomorrow are used to YouTube and Instagram telling them all they need to know in life. So savvy businesses cater to that market. 😒
I ordered white

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess your def. of savvy and stupid are the same? Nothing from nothing is still nothing, unless YT or Insta tell you differently.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the One Piece, can we get some close up shots and more angles? Looks good for sure, love the slight slant to the rear window.
Sponsored