Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price aside, I believe many people are interested in the ADV hardtop options. What’s likely holding people back: 1. Prepayment, 2. No working example/photos, 3. Limited experience with the brand in general, 4. No stated warranty (unless I missed it). That leaves many of us speculating and sitting on the side;ines.

So what else can we use to make some of us more comfortable about pre-ordering? Reputation and experience with OTHER ADV fiberglass offerings. So, those of you out there with experience, what has YOUR experience been with quarter panels, hoods, flairs, or even Jeep hardtops?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cable Guy

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put the ADV hard top in the same category as the Tesla truck. I'll believe it when I see it.
Me too… at least Elon broke a real window on a working concept. Assuming they aren’t “vaperware” I’d still like people‘s experience With their products.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Financing would help for a lot of folks.

Sponsored

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would pre-order if there was a finance/installment plan in place. However, I’m sure there would be a LOT more people willing to do the same. It’s possible that @ADV Fiberglass makes this available in the future via Klarna installments (like their other products), but I imagine (1) they don’t want to get inundated with Bronco hard top orders at launch; (2) they want to ensure there aren’t any large-scale issues that would either screw them into a recall/replace situation or screw us out of our money; and (3) they may want to bolster their assembly line before opening the floodgates on customer demand.

This is coming from a guy that really, really wants their top….BIG fan of the slantback…but they’d have to offer some kind of financing plan and if they wait too long, they’ll have to contend with Ford again without really capitalizing on being the only manufacturer currently in this space that’s actually taking pre-orders/orders. Ford’s standalone MIC top won’t come out until 2023 and Patriot Fastbacks will likely start taking orders at some point this year.

Last edited:

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would pre-order if there was a finance/installment plan in place. However, I’m sure there would be a LOT more people willing to do the same. It’s possible that @ADV Fiberglass makes this available in the future via Klarna installments (like their other products), but I imagine (1) they don’t want to get inundated with Bronco hard top orders at launch; (2) they want to ensure there aren’t any large-scale issues that would either screw them into a recall/replace situation or screw us out of our money; and (3) they may want to bolster their assembly line before opening the floodgates on customer demand.

This is coming from a guy that really, really wants their top….BIG fan of the slantback…but they’d have to offer some kind of financing plan and if they wait too long, they’ll have to contend with Ford again without really capitalizing on being the only manufacturer currently in this space that’s actually taking pre-orders/orders. Ford’s standalone MIC top won’t come out until 2023 and Patriot Fastbacks will likely start taking orders at some point this year.
We will offer financing for the hardtop in the future.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be an option in the future.
Great, I'll take the hood, fenders, and modular roof! LOL. But seriously, that will make it more feasible for some.

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Price aside, I believe many people are interested in the ADV hardtop options. What’s likely holding people back: 1. Prepayment, 2. No working example/photos, 3. Limited experience with the brand in general, 4. No stated warranty (unless I missed it). That leaves many of us speculating and sitting on the side;ines.

So what else can we use to make some of us more comfortable about pre-ordering? Reputation and experience with OTHER ADV fiberglass offerings. So, those of you out there with experience, what has YOUR experience been with quarter panels, hoods, flairs, or even Jeep hardtops?
To answer your concerns:

1) We require pre-payment to secure your manufacturing slot.
2) We have made it well-known that we are in the tooling phase (Engineering is 100% finished) and prototypes are scheduled to be finished in May.
3. Feel free to do research on our brand and you will see that we take pride in offering quality products with excellent customer service.
4. Warranty will be written after the prototypes are finished. Rest assured, if any potential issues arise, we will take care of it.

We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

OP
OP
Cable Guy

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To answer your concerns:

1) We require pre-payment to secure your manufacturing slot.
2) We have made it well-known that we are in the tooling phase (Engineering is 100% finished) and prototypes are scheduled to be finished in May.
3. Feel free to do research on our brand and you will see that we take pride in offering quality products with excellent customer service.
4. Warranty will be written after the prototypes are finished. Rest assured, if any potential issues arise, we will take care of it.

We look forward to doing business with you in the future!
I really appreciate your response. Thank you