Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ADV Fiberglass

So the rear quarter panels appear to be 3 pieces (quarter panel, door and bumper). I know the quarter panels bolt onto factory mounts, but how are the other two pieces held on? I’m assuming the other pieces mount on top of the factory door and bumper panel. I’ve yet to see any dzus tabs or fender washer kits like you used to see on Explorer fiberglass quarter panels.

I have seen some of your videos that show your cnc machine in action, which blows my mind. However I wasn’t clear if you use the cnc to make the fenders themselves or if you use it to make your molds. Most of the videos I’ve seen are short clips, do you happen to have any videos that show the entire process?
Sponsored

Last edited:

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ADV_Fiberglass

count me as a customer ready to hand over cash for a hard top that doesn’t compromise cargo space! If it was smooth and paintable (like the jeep body color tops) even better. With so many people taking delivery of soft top broncos in the next few months, I’m sure there are many more folks like me

Sponsored

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass

So the rear quarter panels appear to be 3 pieces (quarter panel, door and bumper). I know the quarter panels bolt onto factory mounts, but how are the other two pieces held on? I’m assuming the other pieces mount on top of the factory door and bumper panel. I’ve yet to see any dzus tabs or fender washer kits like you used to see on Explorer fiberglass quarter panels.

I have seen some of your videos that show your cnc machine in action, which blows my mind. However I wasn’t clear if you use the cnc to make the fenders themselves or if you use it to make your molds. Most of the videos I’ve seen are short clips, do you happen to have any videos that show the entire process?
Please check out our YouTube to see more in depth videos of our process. Our CNC machine makes the masters/plugs and we develop our epoxy molds from those foam masters/plugs.

As for the Bronco door cap and rear bumper trim, they are fastened with double sided tape. We created a backside that replicates the contour of the stock door and stock rear bumper cap. We will be releasing an install video in a couple weeks for the 2” kit and will show the process.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fenders and hood install vid!!
watched that today and there are some great tidbits in there that I would have struggled to figure out on my own. So now my ADV fenders and quarters can go to paint and then I will get them installed. Woot!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I drove around for about a week without a rear flare and it looked like this after a day. I love the look of the ADV fenders, but you must live somewhere dry for it to make sense, no?

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs 52D56279-018E-4238-B0AA-7502BAB0444F
Sponsored