Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass a question about the 5" flares.

I notice in your latest IG post it appears as these 5" flares do not "bulge" that the first post did.

.....first post for reference.

Could be me but it looks in the new post that the bulge is gone and just the fender lip is pushed out.

If I am not seeing it right then......will the rear fenders have the "bulge" like the fronts??? Or just the fender lip pushed out.

For what it is worth I love the "bulge" look.
Good eye! The original 5" was a teaser of the progress thus far. We ran into a roadblock with the rear quarter panel and gas pod. Unfortunately on the original teaser the gas door would bind and hit the panel, which we found out after we posted on social media.

Original teaser was 2" panel bulge and 3" Bronco R flare.
Finished design (Posted yesterday) is 1" panel bulge and 4" Bronco R flare.

By adjusting to a 1" panel bulge and 4" Bronco R flare, the gas pod now works 100%.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good eye! The original 5" was a teaser of the progress thus far. We ran into a roadblock with the rear quarter panel and gas pod. Unfortunately on the original teaser the gas door would bind and hit the panel, which we found out after we posted on social media.

By adjusting to a 1" panel bulge and 4" Bronco R flare, the gas pod now works 100%.

Thanks for clarifying, sometimes renders can be deceiving and I thought it looked a bit different. 🍻

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I felt the larger panel bulge looked better as well, as it makes the Bronco R flare look less noticeable. Which is what mostly drew me towards these fenders as I am not a huge fan of the factory flares.

It is unfortunate the gas tank doesn't have a screw on gas cap. Otherwise they would not be constrained on the panel bulge.

On my ranger I was able utilize the stock gas cap pocket and fiberglass it onto the backside of my Glassworks Unlimited bedsides (fenders came with cutout for the gas door). It still used the stock gas door, gas cap and filler neck.

Sorry old crappy picture
2012-01-13_16-44-12_506.jpg

I am curios how this will effect the look of the 8" fenders. Regardless they look great and can't wait to see a set produced/mounted.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been looking everywhere for pictures of stock, non-Sasquatch, Broncos with y’all’s 2” fenders and can’t find anything. Could you by chance either share some pics or CAD images showing what it looks like with the stock wheel offset and tire size? I’m so close to pulling the trigger.

Also, do you have any plans to offer the fenders in carbon fiber?

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have been looking everywhere for pictures of stock, non-Sasquatch, Broncos with y’all’s 2” fenders and can’t find anything. Could you by chance either share some pics or CAD images showing what it looks like with the stock wheel offset and tire size? I’m so close to pulling the trigger.

Also, do you have any plans to offer the fenders in carbon fiber?
We do not have many pictures of stock set ups since our customers have modified their Broncos right after. However when Emelia Hartford brought her Bronco to us, it was a full stock version. The tires were basically flush with our 2" kit.

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I felt the larger panel bulge looked better as well, as it makes the Bronco R flare look less noticeable. Which is what mostly drew me towards these fenders as I am not a huge fan of the factory flares.

It is unfortunate the gas tank doesn't have a screw on gas cap. Otherwise they would not be constrained on the panel bulge.

On my ranger I was able utilize the stock gas cap pocket and fiberglass it onto the backside of my Glassworks Unlimited bedsides (fenders came with cutout for the gas door). It still used the stock gas door, gas cap and filler neck.

Sorry old crappy picture
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 9.09.00 AM

I am curios how this will effect the look of the 8" fenders. Regardless they look great and can't wait to see a set produced/mounted.
We are very happy with the finalized 5" kit and are sure you will love it once mounted as well! The larger mid-travel/long-travel kit renders will come soon as well. The gas pod did make it very difficult for us to incorporate the panel bulge.

There is an interior panel that the gas pod sits into (which our rear quarter bolts down to) and that panel can not be modified.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs 1641748295339

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are very happy with the finalized 5" kit and are sure you will love it once mounted as well! The larger mid-travel/long-travel kit renders will come soon as well. The gas pod did make it very difficult for us to incorporate the panel bulge.

There is an interior panel that the gas pod sits into (which our rear quarter bolts down to) and that panel can not be modified.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs 1641748295339
Very interesting to hear the workaround and how the gas pod interfered with the original concept, I wonder if that's why Ford simply extended the wheel arches on the Bronco Raptor instead of doing a proper sculpted widebody like the F-150 Raptor has, I assumed it was because the wheel well extends into the rear door and it would've been too awkward and costly to manufacture a wider one.

Also is that a trail marker tie-down delete in this render? Looks pretty clean.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John -(assuming you are doing these posts)
LOVE the less bulging panels! per my emails (if you make the connection) I was concerned about the look of the bulge, these look fantabulous!!! Can't wait to get them on my rig!!
Sponsored